Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ##MIA## - Chancery Lane - So so hot and passionate  (Read 3203 times)

25 review(s) for ##MIA## (23 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Malcolm40

External Link/Members Only

This happened today
Prepare yourselves, it's a long one

Cost:
£140 for 1hour

Services during the meet:
Kissing, RO, OWO, CG, Missionary

Communication:
I contacted Mia in advance and she was always quite prompt. We agreed on a date and time, and whatever question I had she would reply almost within the hour if not straight away.

Near Chancery Lane tube station. Once she gives you the address you can go on google maps and find pictures of the alleyway that lead to the door. She will give you the flat number once you're there

The meet:
Basically.... I am still stunned  :wacko: :crazy:!!!
So, I arrive at the location, send her a text saying I'm there and shortly she sends me the flat number. I make my way, she buzzes me in and I am greeted by a gorgeous Polish blonde woman, around 5'4-5'5, toned body and a great and welcoming smile. I think someone here said that she kinda looks like Amy Poehler and it's true! Throughout the booking I kept thinking that I knew her from somewhere and then it hit me about the celebrity lookalike resemblance!

Anyway, she gives me a kiss, shows me to the room, offers a shower which I take and leaves a towel for me in the bathroom. I make sure I'm nice and fresh for her, get out and she's sitting in bed waiting for me with a naughty look on her face! After a bit of faffing around on where to leave my stuff, I am ready for her and we start snogging.... and I mean passionate snogging :kiss:!! I loved it and it was on tap throughout and I was not gonna say no! While snogging I am fondling her and eventually remove her bra. To say that her boobs look better in person than the pictures is an understatement!! Those puppers are firm and with pointy nips and areola, almost puffy! My kind of thing, I could not believe it, almost drooled as I laid eyes on them  :wacko:! Obviously I had to feast myself on those beautiful boobs and Mia did not mind at all!

Eventually we move to the bed, and I remove her panties and dig in for some DATY! Pussy was nice and fresh, with fleshy folds and I all I needed was some sauce to eat her out! She's moaning softly and then as I am tonguing away her moans intensify and she's showing to be close so I keep doing my thing until she cums! Whenever I looked up at her I would have a great sight of those boobs pointing up, the firmness in them is a work of art (notice a theme?)!

We kiss some more, I fondle and suck her breasts, she wanks me a bit then teases my balls with her fingernails and licks them before starting OWO! This was nice and slow, good technique with her hand working in conjunction with her mouth... ooh if only she did CIM!
After some prolonged OWO we rubber up and she gets on top of me! While most of the WGs I've been with will close their eyes (no problem here), Mia will goddamn look you in the eye as she's riding you!!! If I wasn't spent from this much activity in the past 5 days, I think I would've blown my load there and then, this was too hot!!! Plus, those firm breasts.... goodness!!!

She rides me some, then we switch to Mish for a bit. I'm wary of the time flying by and feel like won't be able to finish, so I try and get things to spice up more by doing her doggystyle! Went at it for a bit (noticed her vagina is one of those that grips your cock as it's going out, nice to see), I feel a few things start to stir in me so I push on for a while longer. Not happening and I'm tired! We switch to CG, and then we find a good rythm with me thrusting from below to meet her halfway, with one had on her hip and a bit of ass and the other on one of her tits! Good stamina here, so I very nearly feel myself about to finish, was really close but no cigar! Oh well...

At one point her alarm goes off but she didn't seem worried at all, she was just looking seductively at me and snogging me until I mentioned the alarm. She says that it means I have 5 min, but again, no inkling of wanting to rush me! I call it quits after a while, which was fine for me, as I did enjoy myself quite a lot, she really gets into it, it felt like a proper GFE experience! I take the offer of a post punt shower, have a quick chat while I'm getting dressed then she snogs me passionately again for a bit before finally showing me out!

What can I say? To me this was one of my best punts (along with Hayley) in my short punting life! Now I understand why people here were raving about her and again I gotta thank you guys! Will definitely visit her again at some point but for a longer booking!