Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kandyfun - Bounds Green  (Read 1766 times)

44 review(s) for kandyfun (39 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Kalvin01

Texted kandy the day before our meet and she confirmed everything 10 minutes later.

10 minute walk from Bounds Green station. Needed directions on the phone to find the building. Entered, said our hello’s and then I prepared in the shower. After shower I laid on the bed and had kandy dive on me, taking me in her mouth. A few minutes of fellacio she slowly moved down to my ass and went to town on. Maximum enthusiasm, lifting my legs and splitting my my cheeks she was not shy at all. Was enjoying her mouth and had to return the favour by asking for 69. A few moments of sucking, nibbling and licking from both parties, she came into my mouth then took a short break.
She flipped round and sat on me in cowgirl, slowly playing with the tip going up and down. Eventually put the whole thing in and was riding away with her titts in my face for me to play with. Had fun with my hands spanking, grabbing and inserting finger into her ass until she couldn’t resist but to put my dick in there. Rode away anal at cowgirl too.

New position into doggy we go, yeeeeehawwww!
Started with standard doggy just pumped away as usual until she eventually slid me in her ass and told me to take it easy. After a few minutes of easy strokes I was able to pump away as normal. Coming to an end I asked her to lay on her front for me to prone bone and I smashed away at her anus until I filled the Johnny! Had another shower, paid then left.

I think she likes long sessions as halfway through the meet she asked me if I can cum twice and looked disappointed when I said no, but I told her I can last the whole meet and it put a smile back on her face so be prepared guys lol. Real anal lover and real anus licker with a lot of eye contact too. She didn’t ask she just threw herself down there so again, be prepared. Good reliable shower facilities. Fast talking, I think an Irish accent that I had trouble understanding but we had a laugh so all good

External Link/Members Only

Offline smiths

I wont review Kandy again as i have reviewed twice i think on here before. But i have punted with her again a few times recently and though she is overpriced for an hour in my view she always offers me a good service.

She is my go to filthy WG, great arse licking on me, i can stick my fingers up her pussy and arse as much as i like. Good cocksucker and she has a good attitude as she has had for the years i have been seeing her.

Looks wise her free A/W pics are misleading, she is no looker to me facially or body wise, a belly on her. But if you want a filthy service she is the best in that area that i know of.