Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LuanaBrasiliana -Battersea  (Read 2028 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4199467) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Labomba123

External Link/Members Only

Very good looking brazilian. Very sexy body, lovely ass and  legs and well-done tits. Gorgous smile. Def.  she is a head-turner on the street.

Decent house, all clean and tidy, but not  great.

180 of my finiest/hour.

I  had to gowith negative as she was not enthusiasticand very mechanical. DFKL non existant and not too keen to change positions. Too lazy overall.  If her service matched her look,  she could match eaisly the level of mia shorditch.

On  the top she is VERY,  VERY vanilla and her breath was not fresh enough.

Offline tergil

Thanks for the warning, I will avoid

Offline Assessor

External Link/Members Only

Very good looking brazilian. Very sexy body, lovely ass and  legs and well-done tits. Gorgous smile. Def.  she is a head-turner on the street.

I  had to go with negative as she was not enthusiastic and very mechanical. DFKL non existant and not too keen to change positions. Too lazy overall.  If her service matched her look,  she could match easily the level of mia shorditch.

On  the top she is VERY,  VERY vanilla and her breath was not fresh enough.
For the record, having seen Luana c. 5 times, she's always been very agreeable and worked hard with me and breath is obv. fresh as I have never noticed it. I agree that she's on the vanilla side, but friendly, good English and so gorgeous with CG out of this world, well worth it IMO - esp. now that her rate is back down to £80 hh.