Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottish Lucy 87 Glasgow  (Read 2112 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6908817) (12 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline pilgrim

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£160 for one hour incall

Booking was done via txt, all went smoothly and quickly.
Lucy has her age down as 38 within her write up but "not specified" at the age box.  I would say she is more late forties early 50's.  She is in MILF category, thinning fair hair, she said she was a real ginger in her youth. She is covered in freckles as can be seen in her pearl necklace picture.  Her wide selection of recent B/W pics give a good idea of her body but she does hide her stomach as there is a bit of a mum tummy there.  The colour pics are a couple of years older.  She did previously work at GEA, but has now set up with her ex GEA mate Katie.  Both are located at the new Glasgow Harbour Flats area.  Parking in the area has been previously mentioned as being difficult and to give yourself plenty of time due to ongoing construction work.  Partick subway is only 10-15 minutes walk away.

Lucy ushered me into the flat dressed all in black, Lingerie with a leatherette type skirt and a blouse.  She had heels on but got rid of them quickly.  I was offered a shower and shown to the bathroom, she has an ensuite but keeps that for herself.  She started off with full on kissing and quickly dropped to her knees to comence owo, this was at a steady pace with no attention to the balls or sack.  She maintained the same rhythem and pace untill I blew.  She left to the ensuite to dispose of my load.  Upon her return we cuddled on the bed and had a chat, I tried some reverse oral but I was unable to bring her to an orgasm.  She initiated round two with some more OWO before I asked for a condom and she rode me cowgirl to completion. I had another shower and then left.

Offline Problem Child

Is it just me or are freckles on a woman hot AS FUCK?

Offline nombre

Can others that have seen her confirm that she is closer to 50 rather than her stated age on AW of 38?

Offline big-al93

Not sure why I never got round to reviewing Lucy, but somewhere in between would have been my guess, somewhere early to mid forties, but looked great when I met her.

Offline nombre

Not sure why I never got round to reviewing Lucy, but somewhere in between would have been my guess, somewhere early to mid forties, but looked great when I met her.

:thumbsup:

Offline Mmm1314

Can others that have seen her confirm that she is closer to 50 rather than her stated age on AW of 38?

I’ve seen and reviewed her, would say early 40s.  And hot as f**k if you like the MILF thing (which I do) and freckles obvs.

Offline the fitter

when I seen her I thought 43/44, but a bit of a worn look.