Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who's the naughtiest / filthiest indie  (Read 1574 times)

Offline bigmc

Following on from the parlour thread, thought it might be interesting to do the independent version ( as I only tend to see indies and unashamedly want to pick up some tips :-D
Opinions on best girls for a no limits, no hold barred, or most enthusiastic single indies sought.
Imo up to now, Mercedes in Preston, sadly retired, was great.
Current girls for me are HHHannah, and naughty Aimy, both equally satisfying but with unique styles.

Discuss...

Offline cueball

Alana amor..... she's a bloody riot  :D

I'll be watching this thread

Offline threechilliman

For me, NaughtyAimy, without any question. Emptied my bucket list in an hour!

Alana Amor is a good call, as I've recently found out. No ink though bigmc, which I know you're partial to.

tcm

Online frankc

Got to agree with Cueball here,  Alana Amor for me......she threw me all over that bedroom...chewed me up and squirted me out...:D

A very,very close second would be Mollymischief... a very similar service to Alana without the fisting
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 07:31:44 am by frankc »

Offline bigmc

For me, NaughtyAimy, without any question. Emptied my bucket list in an hour!

Alana Amor is a good call, as I've recently found out. No ink though bigmc, which I know you're partial to.

tcm

Always willing to compromise for the right girl   :D

Offline bigmc

Will have to see Alana soon

Offline freeze44

Really like the sound of Alana! Out of those I have seen in my limited experience, as Frank says, Molly mischief did things to me not had done before and used me as her sex toy and literally threw me around and fucked my brains out! cool.

pierrot

Mollie mischief for me a sensational girl, but won't see active members of uk punting.

Offline threechilliman

Alana's CG is frightening, Grand National jockey's are tame by comparison. And she gives it just as much welly in anal CG.

As ever with these things, it depends what suits you.

tcm

Offline freeze44

Alana's CG is frightening, Grand National jockey's are tame by comparison. And she gives it just as much welly in anal CG.

As ever with these things, it depends what suits you.

tcm

:lol: Really am keen to book Alana....even though sounds like I might end up with a fractured knob!!