Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British Sexy Becky - Cobham TOFTT  (Read 2002 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6812637) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline mrmemrme

External Link/Members Only

This meeting happened a couple of months ago in a hotel in Cobham. She tours all over the place, working from hotels.

Comms- Contacted on the day via text message. Quick replies. Booking confirmed through AW

30 mins - £100

The girl - A pocket rocket. Very petite, very pretty. Peachy bum. Big boobs for her frame. I'd say late 30's is about right. She does have some signs of motherhood, but there's nothing wrong with that imo.

The meet - Clear directions to the hotel room, then the usual hide behind the door routine. Offered a shower but I'd just had one. Straight into the action. BJ, RO, 69, fingering, toy show. Then on with the bag and sex in various positions. Becky's a naughty little thing, with plenty of dirty talk, and she can fuck! Finished off with her giving me a prostate massage, and I exploded all over the place.

Would I visit again? Yes. A great girl, great attitude, great service.

Offline mrmemrme

Sorry, I put this as a TOFTT as I saw no reviews for her when I last checked. There was one posted recently so I do apologise.

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

Sorry, I put this as a TOFTT as I saw no reviews for her when I last checked. There was one posted recently so I do apologise.

She's also formerly BS Kylie,been around for years.