Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naturally Busty  (Read 874 times)

Westney

Looking for a 'natural big boobed' punt and 'Suzy' seems to fit the bill...also not far away from my post-code! Some good feedback on AW, but would appreciate more info, particularly on the 'venue'.

External Link/Members Only

Offline fuddle

She is very busty, but also very very droopy. They have virtually no shape to them when unleashed from a bra. If that doesn't bother you, I'd say go for it (there were concerns about her cleanliness, but I saw her very early on in her career and no problems then. YMMV.)

Offline tangledupinblue

Looking for a 'natural big boobed' punt and 'Suzy' seems to fit the bill...also not far away from my post-code! Some good feedback on AW, but would appreciate more info, particularly on the 'venue'.

Just a bit mechanical IMO, yes they are big but nothing special

Offline Caratacus

Saw Suzy earlier this year. She's a very pleasant girl....although taller (in her heels) and 'bigger' than i envisaged (it states 12 but more like a 14 imo). Her tits are MASSIVE! I mean, REALLY massive! Probably too big (if that's possible). And they weigh a bloody ton, so not surprising that they 'want to head south'. From memory, her bj wasn't the best i've ever had but don't be put off, i wouldn't rate the punt with her as negative

Offline BillyBackDoor

I saw her mid 2014.  I had a fantastic punt with her, she seemed really into it.  Lot's of entirely unbelievable encouragement such as "you're so fucking good", delivered believably.  Whilst I agree that her tit's are bit on the long side, they look great smothering your cock while you straddle her.  Also agree that her body is a little larger than pics show, but on the plus side, she's enthusiastic, a great kisser and very pretty imho.