Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Head office Stoke  (Read 694 times)

Offline Uncle Buck

Hi guys, what's the view in Head Office in Stoke? I'm in the area Wednesday and looking around for the best parlour with the best girls. Slim and brunette preferred but easy going in all honesty. Any help would be good. I've looked at the websites but nothing better than a punters recommendation. Cheers

johnnyboy61

Hi guys, what's the view in Head Office in Stoke? I'm in the area Wednesday and looking around for the best parlour with the best girls. Slim and brunette preferred but easy going in all honesty. Any help would be good. I've looked at the websites but nothing better than a punters recommendation. Cheers
The two girls I saw there were slim and young, however, I've been looking for a return booking with Natalie https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=66730.0 and was getting engaged on their phone over a period of a couple of hours today so wonder whether they are still open.

Offline Uncle Buck

Great review Johnny. I think you have made my mind up for me albeit I know the risk of disappointment. How much did the 1 hour cost in the end? Cheers

johnnyboy61

That's the problem, a long list of extras and you can end up paying a lot more than for a good independent as a large proportion of the fee goes to the management.  I think I've outlined some of the charges in my review linked above.