Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lovelyevee  (Read 1272 times)

Offline Fow33

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone had the pleasure? Seems genuine enough in exchanged messages! Just checking really.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 06:16:08 pm by Fow33 »
Banned reason: Tout
Banned by:

Offline Lwatg

She looks nice , will keep an eye on this one.

Jd_man

Nice discreet flat,

Very slim/petite fantastic watching getting stretched. Lovely golden skin, very enthusiastic and aims to please

Covered with but enthusiastic enough.

English is pretty good but she Italian.

I normally stay away from foreigners but she's really good and puts some English girls to shame.

Offline Fow33

Well worth a visit fellas! Great body! Good fun! Nice discrete location!
Banned reason: Tout
Banned by:

Offline brumrock

Well worth a visit fellas! Great body! Good fun! Nice discrete location!

u met with her already?

Offline dboy74

u met with her already?

Either a late night or early morning punt, maybe!   

Hmmm.......

Offline dboy74

Nice discreet flat,

Very slim/petite fantastic watching getting stretched. Lovely golden skin, very enthusiastic and aims to please

Covered with but enthusiastic enough.

English is pretty good but she Italian.

I normally stay away from foreigners but she's really good and puts some English girls to shame.

Not according to her profile  :sarcastic:

Starting to smell bullshit from these newbies  :rolleyes:

splodger69

Not according to her profile  :sarcastic:

Starting to smell bullshit from these newbies :rolleyes:

Cart loads of bullshit actually lmfao  :lol:

Offline brumrock

smells so bad, I can almost feel it :lol:

Offline dboy74

Jd_man

Stinging my eyes  :)

You should get out of the field then??  :rolleyes:

I was just going on what she told me.

She was pleasant enough and certainly changed my thoughts on Europeans.

Offline largecock1234567

Hi guys, her site says romanian not Italian?? Heard many issues with romanians?

browningsx

Been to visit last week and just done a positive review .

John1869

So it looks like this noob ain't talking shit and it seems like  keyboard hero's are common place on here.

She told me she was Italian and I didnt see it on her profile.

I was just adding more feedback to help others in future but let's shoot the noon down instead??

Bellend  :dash:

Offline Placebo88

So it looks like this noob ain't talking shit and it seems like  keyboard hero's are common place on here.

She told me she was Italian and I didnt see it on her profile.

I was just adding more feedback to help others in future but let's shoot the noon down instead??

Bellend  :dash:

Did this individual forget the password to his first account or something ? I cannot see why someone would otherwise create a second account in which they admitted to their previous posts made under a different name and used exactly the same writing style down to the ??  - if it was an attempt at deception it must be the worst ever !

They should have contacted admin for a new password instead ; this would have at least delayed their banning !

Offline Uncle Buck

Think I'll try to book this lovely lady this week. Is there any danger signs I should be aware of?

Offline dboy74

Think I'll try to book this lovely lady this week. Is there any danger signs I should be aware of?

Her face  :)

Offline Uncle Buck

Offline Uncle Buck

Are we saying Eve is a risky punt? I am drawn with the profile but the experts know best. Let me know guys

Offline Placebo88

Are we saying Eve is a risky punt? I am drawn with the profile but the experts know best. Let me know guys

There is a recent review of her which should give you enough info to make a decision.There is even a link to it just below the opening post of this thread.If you want to see if there is any already existing info on here about a particular girl use the top right search box and input either her name or, often better, her adultwork number.

Offline Uncle Buck

Cheers. I've read the reviews and although may not be the prettiest, I'm going for it. I'll let you know how it goes. Appreciate the help