Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dudley area  (Read 2493 times)

chesta

can anyone tell me of any good english speaking punts around the Dudley  westmidlands area

Dellboy

can anyone tell me of any good english speaking punts around the Dudley  westmidlands area

What did your search show up?

chesta

/www.adultwork.com/sub+laura )
 /www.adultwork.com/lesleydaxgirl    i dont want to see these

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Madone1

/www.adultwork.com/sub+laura )
 /www.adultwork.com/lesleydaxgirl    i dont want to see these

:scare: give us a trigger warning before posting pictures like at in future or is that your introduction to uk punting selfie. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Roadster

or is that your introduction to uk punting selfie. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would guess may be the guy having a wank at the back of the room between the tables.   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Madone1

I would guess may be the guy having a wank at the back of the room between the tables.   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just spotted that dirty little bastard. :D :D  :D

Offline wolves lad

Not too far away and the best in Wolverhampton is Naughty Nicole Uk -https://www.adultwork.com/NaughtyNicoleUK 

Never seen anything decent in Dudley.

Offline vision2014

You could try melanieM  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

reviewed her last month very sexy english girl  will go the extra mile for you and her friends duo partner

Offline sutra_method

There's 'Sexy Milf' in the Dudley/Tipton area. I'm tempted to see her as this area is a complete desert...

But my Spidey sense is tingling that there is something 'off' about her.

Anybody seen her?

External Link/Members Only

Roadster

You could try melanieM  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

reviewed her last month very sexy english girl  will go the extra mile for you and her friends duo partner

Other reviews had mentioned that this girl has only one leg.  You didn't mention it.  How many legs did she have when you saw her?  (In other words has the profile changed hands /she grown a new pin in the meanwhile?)

Offline Stapler

Other reviews had mentioned that this girl has only one leg.  You didn't mention it.  How many legs did she have when you saw her?  (In other words has the profile changed hands /she grown a new pin in the meanwhile?)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=52944.msg689290#msg689290

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Roadster

Posted on April 1?  Ah.  Okay.   :cool: