Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian Kaur anybody?  (Read 2409 times)

Offline YoungBrum

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just wondering if anybody's seen this woman? She keeps appearing in my searches and catching my eye

Dodo

Looks interesting, presumably she would do a meet in a sari......that would tick one of the list for me. She's been an AW for a few months and picked up some good reviews by longstanding AW members so might be worth a visit.
She asks for a message to sent to obtain her number...suppose she means email....I'll give it a go.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 01:26:22 pm by Dodo »

Peter unter

Her tits look horrible on the second picture and her body does not look like a 25 year old

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Looks interesting, presumably she would do a meet in a sari......that would tick one of the list for me.

I agree completely. An Indian girl has been at the top my bucket list for ages, just don't seem to have seen one that isn't really expensive or not been comfortable with the ad. To unwrap a girl from a Sari would be the icing on the cake.

Dodo

Just had a speedy response to request for number and availability....seems she does only do a couple of days a week........face pic requested. (Not of me I might add😳)

Offline legendinho

Some done a review for this girl today, it's a negative. Lets us know how you get on dodo if you see her
 :hi:

Dodo

Some done a review for this girl today, it's a negative. Lets us know how you get on dodo if you see her
 :hi:
Thanks L, just seen the review.......with so many nice girls on my Hot List I think I'll give this one a miss.

Offline legendinho

Thanks L, just seen the review.......with so many nice girls on my Hot List I think I'll give this one a miss.

+1

Offline jayuk99

I agree if she can lose a bit of  body matter and therefore offer us a VFM services for our money

midlandz_boy88

she was on my hl too, when i seen her sari pic, but taken off as i seen her other pics, she looks fat to me, or too fat for me i prefer the size 6-8 or on the slim side of 10, shes on the fat side of 10

adultworker22

I do not think you should hit that. The pictures obviously look outdated, perhaps when she actually was 25 (25 years ago).

midlandz_boy88

looks like this profile is similar to this
External Link/Members Only

shes wearing the same sari