Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Polish Sara - Tower Hamlets - E14  (Read 1534 times)

48 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5646009) (42 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline Charles54321

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meeting: May 2024.   

Comms: All done by text.   

location: works in an Apartment, a few minutes' walk from Lighterman’s Road.

The SP: It's the lady in her profile gallery, has a navel piercing and a tattoo on the right forearm. 

verification picture can be found on here somewhere. 

Price: £70- 15 minutes. 

Services: DFK, OWO, RO, RIMMING (on her), CG, DOGGY and MISSIONARY. 

Action: Texted Sara that I have arrived, got buzzed in, I take the lift up to the second floor, the door opens with her standing behind it, I step inside, she greets me with a smile in her white and black polka dot dress, leads me to the bedroom where we reached an agreement on the services that's on offer, I hand over the notes, she hands me a towel and tell me to use the bathroom to wash me willy.

once done, I reappeared to find her standing in front of me in just her Sexy Underwear, I wasted no time and moved in quickly for a kiss which turns into a passionate snog, then unclipped her bra and helped myself to them juicy fake melons, licked and sucked on those delicious nipples before laying her down on the bed, then pulled off the panties and started licking pussy, sadly no fingering is allowed, so rimmed the shithole instead before moving back up for more French kisses.   

she then returns the favor and delivers a decent blowjob until I was fully erect, condom on, lubes up the fanny, climbs on top and starts bouncing away as I grab hold of them Boobies, then pulled her in closer for more Deep French Kissing. 

I then bent her over and hammered her hard from behind before switching to missionary, went in balls deep and smashed away until satisfaction. 

cleaned up, got dressed, was given a goodbye kiss on the way out.