Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Luscious Lipz - Penge  (Read 2145 times)

2 review(s) for LOLA LUSCIOUS LIPZ (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Ludwig

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I actually saw this English lass twice around 2 years ago, when her old profile was External Link/Members Only.  At that time her hourly rate was £100, and incalls were at her home in Penge.  Her services used to vary (I seem to remember that she tried her luck as a Dom for a short time), and her profile used to come & go, but it seemed to have disappeared for good, around last New Year.  However, I’ve noticed that she has recently resurfaced with a new profile, so I thought that it might be useful to put up a pseudo-review. 

She is probably early-thirties in age, is facially attractive in a chavvy-type of way, and is around 5’8”.  She had a good figure at that time - slim, size 8/10, with 34B boobs.  She is a mum & so has some visible (but not overly unsightly) stretch marks. 

On both the occasions I saw her, she provided a good GFE bordering on PSE, including FK, RO, OWO (with CIM & Swallow for no extra cost).  She was a damn good fuck as it goes and seemed to genuinely enjoy all aspects of sex (including CIM & Swallow). I see that on this new profile, French kissing and swallow are not in her likes list…

I’d visit her again if she was still at her old £100 hourly rate, but I see that she is now asking for £120 per hour - personally I think this is over-priced, especially if she no longer offers FK and swallow.  I wouldn’t be surprised if she drops it to £100 over the next few weeks…

Offline lewishamguy

I saw her too from her old profile and that was good punt excellent OWO, massive facial what I remember and good vfm @£100 but £120/hr is indeed overpriced :(

Ludwig

She has now put a face-pic on her profile ... I also have a link to a free video of Lola performing CIM & Swallow (not on me, I hasten to add  :cool:) - I am happy to PM the link to those who may be interested ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online pumps

I wouldn't mind seeing said link - pm'd

cheers