Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: blonde.inky  (Read 678 times)

1 review(s) for blonde.inky (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline CupidStunt

blonde.inky London Bridge

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking one: Checked availability day before by txt. Booked by text before 10am. Confirmed by text, as instructed. I called her at London Bridge just before appointment for details "sorry I can't meet you, I texted you 1 and a half hours ago to cancel". 3 minutes later cancellation text appears on my phone.

Booking two: Requested following day evening booking by text. Availability confirmed by text. Confirmed appointment time by text on day.  Canceled by her at 5pm on day.

States on profile doesn't like last minute bookings but can't manage her diary for toffee.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Sorry you had a bad one, but what made you choose that pro$$ie to start with?

Her (somebody else's) pictures are the worst I've ever seen and the profile is bollocks....''I only see a couple of well chosen gentleman a week.'' Yeah, course you do love, and I'm the Queen of Sheba. :wackogirl:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Her pictures are complete shit, as long as guys like you continue to book her they will remain shit.  :bomb:

Offline CupidStunt

Sorry you had a bad one, but what made you choose that pro$$ie to start with?

Convenience (London Bridge is easy but anonymous for me)
Gut feeling was she's probably quite alt. I like alt.
She had a 30mins £50 special on.
She has pirate as her second language and I was keen to fuck an hour-glass figured women while she only communicated with me in Pirate for 30mins for £50.