Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BEST Pretty Mariann (Earls court)  (Read 2730 times)

5 review(s) for BEST Pretty BBW (1 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Services:
OW
Hand job
Kissing
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £70 per hour

Comm's: Via phone calls and text, she picked up first time, text post code and road name. Once on the road she gave me flat number. Her English is good.

Location: Flat in nice street, very clean, usable bed room and bath room. One of the better flats I've been in. 5-7 min's walk for Earls court (nearest tube)

Would I visit again: 50/50  :unknown:

She a big girl size 18 and 5 foot -11. I like to try new things and mix it up hence I booked her. She does like to talk a lot.

Katie works at the same location External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  I seen her at the flat about 5 foot and size 16

charming_red

5 ft 11" and size 18?!  :wacko: She doesn't look that tall in her pics.

Looks good though and her prices are very reasonable. Do you think she talks a lot to waste time or just setting the scene? Does she ask a lot of personal questions?

Good option for a good pump and dump  :thumbsup:

Online The_Don

5 ft 11" and size 18?!  :wacko: She doesn't look that tall in her pics.

Yes she a big girl

Looks good though and her prices are very reasonable. Do you think she talks a lot to waste time or just setting the scene? Does she ask a lot of personal questions?

Just being friendly

Good option for a good pump and dump  :thumbsup:

Each to their own, I'm not really pump and dump person.

domino131

Hmm interesting, sometimes I'm in the mood for someone big and tall, might add her to my 'maybe' list.

brolin_76

charming_red

Don, would you say she is big as opposed to being 'flabby'?

Online The_Don

Don, would you say she is big as opposed to being 'flabby'?
she has a belly, not really visible in pictures but not rolls of fat, just big.