Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London / @DELUXE TANYA@ - Paddington  (Read 5019 times)

88 review(s) for @DELUXE TANYA@ (78 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Thephoenix159

Link: External Link/Members Only
Service: Throatpie
Price: £100

Service: 2-weeks after meeting Lilana I felt I needed a throatpie session with someone who can take my full length with constant ease. I was brimming after 2-weeks and reminiscing from my time with Lilana that I needed a no brainer SP who could handle it.

Into her apartment and she remembers me and what I like. Quick freshen up and straight into the usual routine of kissing then basically the rest of the time in her mouth.

Good deepthroat kneeling, but not the best angle for Tanya so onto the bed for sideways 69 for Tanya to really take it deep down her throat. After a few minutes I was already getting close and ask Tanya to go easy and told her it would be a massive load. She slows the pace and you really feel your cock just glide down her throat, I guess she is more comfortable after meeting with her a few times now.

Once she’s warmed up she tries to push her head right against your naval and you see her stomach wretch as it hits her gag reflex. She does it to herself repeatedly so I check shes okay and she yes I love it and love the practice. It becomes quite sloppy now and I try to hang on for dear life, so I warn Tanya early that she’s building me up and she’s slows down but increases pressure using her tongue and throat. Not long after I yelp ‘I’m going to cum’ then I explode pump after pump of 2-weeks down her throat and she’s swallowing, gulping and stomach wrenching constantly whilst bobbing up and down my shaft to eek out every last drop. Tanya’s eyes are gushing and she has runny nose from the mammoth load but she continues to deepthroat until I’m squeaky clean and sucks all the way to the head and tip and rolls it around her mouth until I’m so sensitive I can’t take it anymore.

She’s sits up and we look at each other and giggle. Just when I thought she couldn’t get any better, she out delivers. This was honestly one of the biggest loads I’ve ever saved, and the pulses were Richter scale movements that made Tanya wrench but she managed to stay clamped the entire time with no let up. What a women!

Online patelprat

I've said it before, but she is one of the best finishers out there. However you want to finish, she will try to accommodate. I did throatpie with her once, but I don't always find it easy to cum that way.

I like seeing my cum with some cum play, so I usually cum half in her mouth which she swallows and half on me. She then proceeds to lick up the remaining cum from my body with her tongue and fingers until she eats it all, squeezing and sucking my cock to ensure she got everything. Never rushing. Always saying how good it tastes too lol

« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 04:49:41 pm by patelprat »

Offline Thephoenix159

Total agree PP.

Some girls just get it right and totally suits what I like, a true legend

Online mickey_white

Same for me. I’ve done a few throatpies with various WGs which was better imagined than done so I also prefer seeing myself spraying all over their faces and our bodies, which is also usually for free  :yahoo:

Offline DThunter01

I’ve seen so many glowing reviews for Tanya all mentioning her deepthroat / throatpie skills, London is a 5hr round trip for me, I’m seriously thinking about the trip!!  :dash:

This review has almost sealed it for me. 90% of my reviews are for throatpie SPs and that is very much my kink  :yahoo:

Is she capable of managing 8” don’t all fire at once lol I’m asking for a friend  :sarcastic:

Offline dross

and she's suddenly vanished off AW??

Offline DThunter01

and she's suddenly vanished off AW??

Erm… no she hasn’t  :unknown:

Online scutty brown

Offline dross

I still get a red message saying...

"Sorry, this member's profile information cannot be presented at this time."

:thumbsdown: :(

Online scutty brown

Offline dross

was incognito so shouldn't be that, think it was cause I was abroad  :unknown:

Online patelprat

I get that at the moment with her profile, not others.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

I've no issue I can see her profile

Online patelprat

I've no issue I can see her profile

How very odd.
Even in another browser, no luck at present.

Online patelprat

How very odd.
Even in another browser, no luck at present.

Ok it's via an overseas hotel Wi-Fi that's why. Works with 4G. However other profiles show fine via the Wi-Fi.

Offline supb

Does anyone know if she's on holiday/away or anything? Her AW account is there, but she seems to be out of the scene recently.

Online patelprat

Does anyone know if she's on holiday/away or anything? Her AW account is there, but she seems to be out of the scene recently.

It's usual for her to work one or two weeks on, then one or two weeks off, give or take a week.
I predict she'll be back in May.