Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JuJu Brasil - Elephant and Castle  (Read 989 times)

Offline Darkmatter

Paid £80 for 30mins

Services - OW, light kissing and various positions.
Extra services available at £30 each

The link is from kommons I can't find an adultwork account so you'll have to filter by location. Contact number - 07513 306796

Location is in an estate that is fairly busy depending on time of day so not all that discreet.  I was given location detail over whatsapp as her English isn't good enough for directions over the. phone.

The girl is like her pics, very attractive and I was given a warm welcome into the flat. There are a few plastic partition boards around the living room blocking the view. I'm guessing she is staying with someone else I didn't ask too many questions about it.

I paid the money and she left to put it away. I got undressed, when she returned naked and music was put on, I was given a bit of a dance. As she was got closer I was grabbing her ample butt cheeks - really nice we shared a few moments kissing. When she felt I was hard, she got the condom, put it in her mouth and went down on me. She took it quite deep and encouraged me to push her head down on it harder. Took some time here and got in to a nice flow before she applied lube and presented herself in doggie,  nice view of her here as I pounded away no restrictions were put on my rhythm. Switched it up to her on top and I was sucking on her tits as she leaned forward over me. I peaked and finished. She cleaned me up and chatted a bit - really nice girl.

Time was up I got dressed and left. She's a decent lay.

Online patelprat

Is it the same JuJu as on this link currently? External Link/Members Only

She's on my HL, which is now impossibly large to manage.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2024, 10:48:52 am by patelprat »