Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ROSE.THAI - Greenwich  (Read 1971 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6767127) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline Dax

External Link/Members Only
+447522633116

Date - Tuesday afternoon

Comms - Via text

Location - Greenwich right next to the 02 Arena, apartment building.

Girl  Facialy pretty about 5'7 or 5'8.
Body wise slim but much bigger looking then the pictures make out to be.  Fake boobs.

Action Arrived at the post code her place was right next to the 02 Arena in a luxury apartment building. Rang the bell and was told to wait downstairs as the lifts require a keycard/code.  She came down and took me to the flat.

Went to the bedroom which had a shower with frosted glass into the bathroom that can be seen from the bed.  Was offered a shower and took it.

Out of the shower layed on the bed, she started with DFK which lasted a while seemed playful and fun.  Then she went down and gave me a decent owo which look lasted a few minutes.  She put on the rubber and went on top and she will not do much thrusting just moving her hips.  Her pussy felt off and weird.  Then went to side position from behind, tried to feel her pussy but she kept trying to avoid me doing that.  When I did feel it, I thought crap a post op. She had those thick lips on the sides of her pussy that I have seen on post op girls. 

Anyway 30 minutes into the punt she kept asking cum?  Which was annoying and then went from behind and kept asking cum and her attitude changed.  Came in the bag and left as was annoyed by her wanting me to cum 30 minutes into the punt.  Was out of flat in 37 minutes.

Damage - £120
Will I return - Never

Postives - Not much at all
Negative - Very likely a post op, clock watcher.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2022, 08:05:02 pm by Dax »

Offline Chief_smasher

Thanks for the review. She was on the HL. Definitely a post op mate?
Appreciate letting us know.

Offline Dax

Would say I am 80% sure it's a post op, pussy just felt weird.