Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amanda Big Bumm - Heavyweight in Hammersmith  (Read 4168 times)

31 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5397546) (24 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline SantanaCarlos

Fancied a fatty to squish me.

Eating my ploughman sarnie scrolling through on the high street  - Not many heavyweights in this area.

Decided to waste my money on this one  External Link/Members Only

Location: Hammersmith. Just off the mains, Right on the bend. Flat on top of a roof. Nawt to fear.  Standing on it did feel a bit shaky.

Appearance: Extra large tub of lard. Just woke up so no shower etc. Musty & crust in the eyes. Forgivable considering the time

Donned a white ensemble. twice my size in weight or more - I loved it! Huge caboose + plenty of cushion.

Action: said she was fast asleep. I asked if she was capable of performing with my cash in hand.

Nodded and asked for some time.

So I flopped dead center of the bed - continued eating my brekkie.

She fiddled about then waddled about. Then left for a bit.

The blowjob was horrendous. Grisly even.
No feeling
No gumption
No depth
No suction
No cobbler action
Far too much hand usage -ve. 

I called a halt to proceedings.

Body2Body

Explained I would like her to smother & slide over me.

She was Confused - showed her a flick on my phone. Smiled & spanked my booty.

Drenched her in oil. Two towels spread out. and I was in heaven. 
Slid up & slid down. slid right. slid left.
Mushed my face with her whooty.
Pressed her whole weight down.
Gave me a tit to suck like a newborn.
On top cowgirl position felt pukka.

Kept asking if she was too heavy - I replied to give me more.

Hard to judge b2b as it was done on the floor & not a futon or massage table. She’s huge so far from nimble. Plus no tunes playing so I've got to score it neutral but she gave it a go. 

Sex

Asked her to squat on my whistle.
The sheer force of her body thrusts downwards caused the dresser items to fall over.
We laughed & laughed.
She bounced about 7 times. Her knees became weak. She gave up!

Told me to take her in doggy. Presented her arse on the bed. What a sight, fuck me   :wacko:

Morning pussy pungent odor said hello. Her snatch fit my penis like a glove would a hand.  Held my nose & soldiered through with no dignity in sight.

After a bit of jostling, she barked faster & harder.  8 minutes of strong back scuttling I gave her.

I had no strength left. I had given it all I got. but she wanted more.
I’m not as young as I used to be  :lol:

Pulled out & released all over her bum crack. Nice snapshot!

Proper heavyweight job this. Might see more fatties in the future, liked the contrast.

Back down for a shower.

The whore came in to place fresh towels, brush her nashers & prep her wash.

Brief rabbit re punters not finding her place. How tired she is from yesterdays prostituting blah blah blah

Will you come back? Did you enjoy it? why am I up so early? Etc etc. I replied maybe but work was needed on her spit shine.  Apologized for her sluggishness - "its early you know"

She chuckled & asked why I was still hard.  Pointed at her Culo Grande & reached over to jiggle it. 
She grabbed & stroked my whistle  + Standing FK.
Kissed my chest & tongued my nipples  :wacko:

I took over & rubbed another one out onto her chebs.  £120 all in - Top morning despite the whiff.

Offline last_days_of_logan

cheers for the review

She was fine with you for 1 hour? Interesting

Might try my luck again

Offline Saltnpepper

Quality review OP🤣 I do loves me a bit of Amanda her ass has to be the biggest I've tackled over the years. I must pay her a revisit in 23

Offline Kevin Boss

Quality review OP🤣 I do loves me a bit of Amanda her ass has to be the biggest I've tackled over the years. I must pay her a revisit in 23

According to op she seems to give shit head is that in your case as you have similar judgement to me imo, so I can remove her from HL if so.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2022, 08:54:40 pm by Kevin Boss »

Offline sparkus

According to op she seems to give shit head is that in your case as you have similar judgement to me imo, so I can remove her from HL if so.

It's nothing special.

Opinion is divided on her moods, from my own experience if you give her a serious pounding it keeps her friendly (appreciate Logan may differ here...)

Offline Saltnpepper

It was OK I saw her in 20 so quite some time now but it wasn't the highlight of the punt. Seeing her face down ass up is a beautiful site. 😊

Offline Kevin Boss

Cheers both of ya  :dash: Yeh that's my Main course so will give a miss till I have a doggy itch to scratch thanks hahaha

Offline horsa

Morning pussy wiff or lack of hygiene?

Offline sparkus

Morning pussy wiff or lack of hygiene?

Some past reviews when she was Ivy rather than Amanda called her out on that. Never been an issue for me.

Offline Sam379v

Judging by old reviews, I don’t think you just got unlucky with the morning vag aromas. It seems to be a constant complaint from punters going back years.