Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Capri__ - London Outcall  (Read 2963 times)

26 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6635034) (25 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by JD1]
12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7391756) (11 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline therma

Haven’t been punting for a good while, mainly due to the pandemic. I was recently on a work trip and was in the mood for some fun when I got back to London. I listed a reverse booking on adultwork few days before coming back to London and Capri put a bid in.

Comms: Very easy and responsive over text. Kept me updated when she was on her way to me.

Duration and Fee: 2 Hour (she stayed longer) for £350

The WG: She had a nice body, Adultwork pictures are a good representation. Facially, I found her to be really attractive. Attitude wise, she was very friendly and outgoing, we had a chat and shared some wine.

Services:
Round 1: Started off with DFK, which involved a lot of tongue. Then I proceeded to strip off her clothes and we continued with more DFK. After this she gave me OWO then went on to CIM and swallow.

Round 2: More kissing, OWO,  toys, oral on her. Unfortunately for me I struggled to get hard and maintain an erection second time round, felt like the effects of jet lag started to wear on me, so couldn’t get a second pop in. To finish off our session, she had a shower with me, we chatted for a bit longer and she went on her way shortly after.

Whilst we were chatting, quite surprisingly she offered to take less money off me as she felt I wasn’t completely satisfied as I couldn’t get a second pop in, which was a nice gesture. But I declined as she was with me for more than 2 hours (about 2 hours and 45 min) and was friendly.

Conclusion: Overall, I found her to be very friendly, genuine, not a clock-watcher and keen to please. I will return at some point in the future, just a matter of timing as I don’t do many outcalls.

Link: External Link/Members Only

Offline stayer

Glad that you had a good punt. In her AW profile she says that her primary languages are Bulgarian and Russian. Does she speak decent English?

Online Cheshuk

Cheers for the review op. She's on my list, I've seen her face in the thumbnail of her movie gallery. She looks good but not faf, however, it seems she's not wearing make up there. Does she dress look better irl than the pic attached

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online SheC

• Service Provider
Hi everyone , It’a Capri here .

Just to clarify I do speak 5 languages and English is one of them.
According to my dress and look we all have different tastes/ likes , if you don’t like just pass , If you like me text me .. simple as

Regards,
C

Offline therma

Stayer, I can confirm she speaks good English and can hold a conversation well.

Cheshuk, facially I found her to be attractive. In terms of her dress, she was smartly and discretely dressed when she arrived to me.

Offline Kevin Boss

Hi everyone , It’a Capri here .

Just to clarify I do speak 5 languages and English is one of them.
According to my dress and look we all have different tastes/ likes , if you don’t like just pass , If you like me text me .. simple as

Regards,
C

One of these days if you offer and incall I'll definitely be looking in

Online SheC

• Service Provider
I can make wonders for the right person  :angelgirl:
Feel free to drop me a message I don’t bite ( unless you want me to )  :P

Offline Billy no mates

Stayer, I can confirm she speaks good English and can hold a conversation well.

Cheshuk, facially I found her to be attractive. In terms of her dress, she was smartly and discretely dressed when she arrived to me.

I found her quite short(?) during AW messaging, but much friendlier once number received and communicating with texts. Perhaps she gets a load of timewasters messaging her there and uses that to filter out the idiots. I did wonder if it was a language issue, but the English is good.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2022, 12:43:42 pm by Billy no mates »

Online SheC

• Service Provider

Offline jamiekinkxxx

One of these days if you offer and incall I'll definitely be looking in

Just noticed on Miss Capril's profile that she now appears to offer incalls at hotels? Might help you Kevin Boss?

« Last Edit: April 08, 2023, 08:13:45 pm by jamiekinkxxx »