Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: @Sweet Lola@ - Bellingham  (Read 2454 times)

28 review(s) for @sweet Lola@ (22 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Bankster21

Profile link
External Link/Members Only

When
- late July 2022, weekday afternoon around 1pm

- I would say about an 8 minute walk from Bellingham station
- Terraced houses so not so discreet in the daytime

House/room
- didn’t use the toilet so cannot say
- Tiny room but fit for purpose

Comms
- very good, all done by text

Damage
- 15 minutes, £50
- OWO CIM bj only

The WG
- Lola’s pictures are somewhat accurate, it is clearly her but not as bronzed in the flesh
- Decent face, but wasn't wearing makeup as per her profile pictures
- She has a very weird body shape with another punter referring to a “beached whale”. I wouldn’t go that far but I sort of understand the comparison.
- She is about 5ft 5, is not fat anywhere else on her body but has a protruding stomach, flattish bum and large soft breasts - hard to explain
- I would say her age is accurate at mid thirties

The action
- Lola is a very sweet and polite lady, gave me a handshake and said hello when she opened the door
- BJ and decent tit wank
- Bj tekkers are very good, sloppy deep, with hand twisting
- Popped in mouth with a very intense orgasm

Verdict
- Very good technique, good for a B&G
- Not sure I would want to Fuck personally, as body shape is weird in my opinion
- Lovely, clean and respectful WG
- Is currently doing from 30 minute bookings at £100 (no more 15 mins and she used to be £60 for 30 mins - inflation I suppose :wacko:) - not VFM in my opinion but each to their own

Offline Saltnpepper

Profile link

When
- late July 2022, weekday afternoon around 1pm

- I would say about an 8 minute walk from Bellingham station
- Terraced houses so not so discreet in the daytime

House/room
- didn’t use the toilet so cannot say
- Tiny room but fit for purpose

Comms
- very good, all done by text

Damage
- 15 minutes, £50
- OWO CIM bj only

The WG
- Lola’s pictures are somewhat accurate, it is clearly her but not as bronzed in the flesh
- Decent face, but wasn't wearing makeup as per her profile pictures
- She has a very weird body shape with another punter referring to a “beached whale”. I wouldn’t go that far but I sort of understand the comparison.
- She is about 5ft 5, is not fat anywhere else on her body but has a protruding stomach, flattish bum and large soft breasts - hard to explain
- I would say her age is accurate at mid thirties

The action
- Lola is a very sweet and polite lady, gave me a handshake and said hello when she opened the door
- BJ and decent tit wank
- Bj tekkers are very good, sloppy deep, with hand twisting
- Popped in mouth with a very intense orgasm

Verdict
- Very good technique, good for a B&G
- Not sure I would want to Fuck personally, as body shape is weird in my opinion
- Lovely, clean and respectful WG
- Is currently doing from 30 minute bookings at £100 (no more 15 mins and she used to be £60 for 30 mins - inflation I suppose :wacko:) - not VFM in my opinion but each to their own

Good review OP I've seen her as well same spot very cool girl she can give a mean bj. When u add the link copy it from their main page at the bottom so it can index the link in your review.

Offline Kevin Boss

I'll be seeing her eventually for that Blow and Go but no more than 30mins (I see from reviews), makes sense.

Offline Bankster21

Good review OP I've seen her as well same spot very cool girl she can give a mean bj. When u add the link copy it from their main page at the bottom so it can index the link in your review.

Noted, thanks saltnpepper

Offline James3465smith

how do you actually book her? her comms are horrible, she starts interrogating me over text after asking for a booking and then says ok no problem then ghosts

Offline Kevin Boss

how do you actually book her? her comms are horrible, she starts interrogating me over text after asking for a booking and then says ok no problem then ghosts

Going by her last negs It's not surprising