Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Andreea Kingsbury OWO & CIM  (Read 3684 times)

30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5484411) (26 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
19 review(s) for andreea_07xxx (17 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
24 review(s) for andreea_27xxx (21 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4996163) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline ali sugar

Girl : i think everyone knows about her
Venue :  same hotel in kingsbury near the roundabout
cost: £40
service: OWO & CIM

Punt: So I have been dropping a whatsapp to her every now and then to see if she is back at kingsbury and to my surprise i received a reply last sunday. I was so happy to hear from her as i used to frequently visit her for the lengendary owo & cim. Arranged a meet for late evening, She told me on whatsapp that its now £40 for 15 mins to which i had no complains as i have always enjoyed her service. On the way i was thinking about all the punts i enjoyed and was eager to drop my load in her lovely mouth. Got to kingsbury and texted her for the room, entered the venue and the receptionist wasnt bothered where i was heading to. Entered the room to embrace her and we started to kiss, she has lost some weight and had a tan, which added to her sexiness. Undressed and got on the bed, she was wearing black lingerie and sraightaway went for my hard dick, started to suck it vigrously and granting me access to her pussy and ass. While i fingered her pussy, she continued to give the amazing owo which is one of the best, her technique involves no teeth and frequently caressed my balls. After like 5 mins i could feel the sap rising and warned her of the impending load to which she replied by sucking more vigrously and i unloaded couple of weeks of cum in her mouth. She never took the mouth off and sucked till i dropped the last drop into her and then slowly lift her mouth to spit out the cum in tha bathroom. I was left drained and all relaxed with a big smile on my face. She saw it and asked," feel better?" i winked and she replied," you will sleep better now!" ;-)
Andreea is a top value for money if you just want owo& cim. She always delivers for me and i left a happy man , eager for another visit soon.

ciao

Offline Ron89

Offline ali sugar

As mentioned I got in touch with her using an old number of hers on WhatsApp so do not have a link for you.

Online kuck

Oooo she's back at her favourite hotel.

@fullysated  :drinks: for the link

Offline smiths

Girl : i think everyone knows about her
Venue :  same hotel in kingsbury near the roundabout
cost: £40
service: OWO & CIM

Punt: So I have been dropping a whatsapp to her every now and then to see if she is back at kingsbury and to my surprise i received a reply last sunday. I was so happy to hear from her as i used to frequently visit her for the lengendary owo & cim. Arranged a meet for late evening, She told me on whatsapp that its now £40 for 15 mins to which i had no complains as i have always enjoyed her service. On the way i was thinking about all the punts i enjoyed and was eager to drop my load in her lovely mouth. Got to kingsbury and texted her for the room, entered the venue and the receptionist wasnt bothered where i was heading to. Entered the room to embrace her and we started to kiss, she has lost some weight and had a tan, which added to her sexiness. Undressed and got on the bed, she was wearing black lingerie and sraightaway went for my hard dick, started to suck it vigrously and granting me access to her pussy and ass. While i fingered her pussy, she continued to give the amazing owo which is one of the best, her technique involves no teeth and frequently caressed my balls. After like 5 mins i could feel the sap rising and warned her of the impending load to which she replied by sucking more vigrously and i unloaded couple of weeks of cum in her mouth. She never took the mouth off and sucked till i dropped the last drop into her and then slowly lift her mouth to spit out the cum in tha bathroom. I was left drained and all relaxed with a big smile on my face. She saw it and asked," feel better?" i winked and she replied," you will sleep better now!" ;-)
Andreea is a top value for money if you just want owo& cim. She always delivers for me and i left a happy man , eager for another visit soon.

ciao

Thanks for the review. :thumbsup: I saw and reviewed on her Vivastreet link the other day on here and thought she had put a dress size on since I last saw her but that was a long time ago now. Anyway she has always offered me a good service and is either a great actress or a genuinely nice WG, smiley and friendly. Great VFM even at £90 an hour, but I would stick to half hours with her in the main at £60. 

Offline ali sugar

glad to hear from another who has enjoyed punts with her. I have never gone for FS with andreea, shes my goto for a gratifying OWO & CIM but after would take your experience on board and maybe give a 30 mins FS booking a shot.

Offline smiths

glad to hear from another who has enjoyed punts with her. I have never gone for FS with andreea, shes my goto for a gratifying OWO & CIM but after would take your experience on board and maybe give a 30 mins FS booking a shot.

I don't always fuck her in the half hour though. OWO, CIM and Fingering her pussy does me sometimes, maybe with some kissing.

Offline ali sugar

damn, you make her work hard !!

Offline tantraman