Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DecadentlyDee,Blow& Go, Colindale  (Read 3105 times)

51 review(s) for decadentlydee (25 positive, 8 neutral, 18 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline ali sugar

Link : External Link/Members Only
Time : 30 mins
Price : £50
Location :  council estate which is roughly 15 mins walk from colindale station

Meet : Blow & go

So i have been trying to meet dee for a while but she kept messing me around. Doesnt reply to messages straightaway and once i turned up at colindale only for to find out her mobile was off. Finally managed to see her this weekend just for a blow & go

Deed :
once at the station i rang her and straightway i got a "call you back" msg which peed me off and i was about to head back when she replied to come down. The walk is like 10 -15 mins to her place. I was there early part of the evening but no way im going there late evening on foot.
HAd to wait for 10 mins to be buzzed in, once at the flat had to wait another 6 mins before she let me in. Now she is not a looker but i was there to drop my load down her throat so wasnt bothered.
Her room was a mess with stuff all over the place. She quickly cleaned it up and apologised profusely. I could see cans of coconut drink on a table. Gave her the cash and then went to freshen up. The toilet was clean with all the necessary utilities present. Came back and she started to undress and asked me to lie down. She rubbed vaseline over my dick and then proceeded to suck it.
Usually SP are like onto it aggressively or they are toothy but her mouth was warm and moist, I knew then i was in for a treat. she DT me straightaway taking all of my cock in and then also licking my balls. Started to facefcuk her and her throat felt really moist and dt her as well. She was all up for it. This went on for like 10 mins and then couldnt hold it and released a week worth of load down her throat which she took like a champ. After cumming down her throat she stayed on my dick for another 5 mins which felt great and added to the whole experience.

I thoroughly enjoyed the facefuck, dt and throatpie but the walk to her place is not ideal so dont know if i will return but one should try her throatpie as its great.

Offline naz

Her advertised price for 30min is £80. Was it because it was blow and go?

Offline ali sugar

she messed me about a fair bit with poor comms so gave me a discount.

Offline themaserman

She messed me around a couple of years ago after a long walk to her hotel/shithole so I left.
So annoying she does this as I would like to experience her DT but I'm not risking being
pissed around again  :dash:

Offline unus669

I only tried to punt when she was local, which first time she pissed me about and I lost 15 minutes of my life :lol:

Next time I tried, it was all good and she gave me an extended 30 minute booking  that lasted nearly 1 hour (I think)  to make up for it. The second time I saw her locally, pretty much the same.

Offline smiths

Blimey, I had a chat with this WG on the phone and she was totally off her box, I couldn't get an understandable answer off her. She did send me her NW9 postcode by text though. Not for me if she is off her face but I may try her again and see if she isn't off her face at some time.

Offline hendrix

Blimey, I had a chat with this WG on the phone and she was totally off her box, I couldn't get an understandable answer off her. She did send me her NW9 postcode by text though. Not for me if she is off her face but I may try her again and see if she isn't off her face at some time.

She's the kind of risky punt I used to love in the phone box advert days  :lol:

Offline smiths

She's the kind of risky punt I used to love in the phone box advert days  :lol:

Too expensive for me to take a risk on, if she were £100 an hour I might give her a look.