Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 4 hands massage - Hounslow  (Read 1220 times)

10 review(s) for Sensual Thai (5 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline newbody

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location:  A short walk down the Bath Road from Hounslow West station.

Comms: Phone (to book appointment) + phone (when I arrived at the station) + phone again (from opposite the venue).

The venue: An apartment at the side of a B&B hotel

I’ve never had a 4 hands or a prostate massage before so it was on my list of things to do and this place offered both at an affordable rate.  I went there last Saturday.

The event: two mature Thai women – one who greeted me was attractive and had a very impressive chest, the other appeared later and she was younger but plainer looking.  Despite requesting an hour on the phone they seemed disappointed that I asked for an hour rather than 30 minutes.  I paid them £60 and they reluctantly said they would give me an hour of their time.  Sounded like they double booked an appointment?

The massage was a proper Thai massage (by the plain one) while the other one did mainly a head and arms massage – sometimes resting her mighty cleavage on the back of my head whilst texting on her phone.  I have to say there was a lot of interruptions to answer phones vocally or by text throughout the event.  Sometimes one would abandon the massage and go into another room and return a few minutes later.  The busty one had her phone inserted in her bra strap or next to my head on the bed for easy reach all of the time.  When they were both there, they would be constantly nattering in Thai to each other, which was very annoying.  Eventually we reached the HE section which seems to be some kind of pantomime with them making ridiculous remarks and stupid noises.  The prostate massage is £10 extra and is initiated with some gel and a finger insertion, followed by an anal bead style sex toy.  I tried a couple of times to get a look at the attractive lady’s amazing breasts  by trying pull her top down but she kept backing off.  There definitely seems to be a no touching policy here.

The event was not as good as I hoped – based on previous reports.  They were friendly and the massage was good, because most Thai masseuses always give an excellent massage. But have become lazy and unprofessional in their attitude and do not focus on the customer enough.

I don’t think I’ll bother with a 4 hand massage again – it is a bit of a sensory overload – less is more in my opinion.  The prostate massage leaves you with a sore bum for a couple of days, so I’ll probably give that a miss in future as well.