Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Security buddies  (Read 1937 times)

Offline Ce95

I read a couple of posts that mention bodyguards or security bodies for the girls. I was just wondering do all girls have a bodyguard at their incall location or nearby if something goes wrong? And is it the case in outcalls also?
The girl I visited had someone in another room she said it was her friend now I’m thinking it might be some kind of a pimp or bodyguard that’s a turn off if true.

cerealpunter

It wouldn't be very sensible for any WG to disclose her security measures, I'm sure most have something in place (although unless they are close by not sure what good it would be) It doesn't bother me as long as I don't see/hear them

Offline Jimmyredcab

I read a couple of posts that mention bodyguards or security bodies for the girls. I was just wondering do all girls have a bodyguard at their incall location or nearby if something goes wrong? And is it the case in outcalls also?
The girl I visited had someone in another room she said it was her friend now I’m thinking it might be some kind of a pimp or bodyguard that’s a turn off if true.

Some do, some don't ------------------ not something that I have ever worried about, none of my business.   :hi:

James999

I read a couple of posts that mention bodyguards or security bodies for the girls.

That's what some call their boyfriends / pimps  :music:

Offline pewpewpew

Unless you're planning on doing her over I shouldn't think it matters what security arrangements she has

Offline HarryZZ

Some do some don't, some are easy to spot and others you won't realise are close by. I've paid a visit to a girl with a guy parked right in front of the house at 11.00 at night, he was obvious, and a couple where I was taken quickly upstairs with the downstairs room door firmly closed, but I could hear there was somebody there. You don't want to think about it too much, I've also met SPs who've either phoned or text somebody when I got there, probably uses that as a warning to any potential nut job that they'll be missed if they don't call back when the meeting is over.

Offline shagmore

Have seen it on a few profiles, one in particular

External Link/Members Only

Now with this, it could be problematic, as if you book a room, there is usually no where for the guy to go, unless he locks himself in the bog.

No exactly a turn on, well some people might think so

5th Musketeer

Have seen it on a few profiles, one in particular

External Link/Members Only

Now with this, it could be problematic, as if you book a room, there is usually no where for the guy to go, unless he locks himself in the bog.

No exactly a turn on, well some people might think so
I would assume he stays outside in the car.  However, at only £75/hr Outcall, she must be one of the least expensive (cheapest?) girls out there - worth someone TOFTT if she's in his neighbourhood.  However, she charges a lot for her PGs and her movie. 

vw

Unless you're planning on doing her over I shouldn't think it matters what security arrangements she has

+1

As long as i don't meet the security measures i don't give a fuck.

Offline shagmore

I would assume he stays outside in the car.  However, at only £75/hr Outcall, she must be one of the least expensive (cheapest?) girls out there - worth someone TOFTT if she's in his neighbourhood.  However, she charges a lot for her PGs and her movie.

The thing is though you read the info on the profile, and it says he is in the same room. Creepy.

I am definitely thinking of TOFTT, a bit young but cute.

vw

The thing is though you read the info on the profile, and it says he is in the same room. Creepy.

I am definitely thinking of TOFTT, a bit young but cute.

some are into being watched, not many so explains the price.

Offline shagmore

Well, have emailed her and waiting for a response. But not holding out much hope.

weedougie

It says "sorry, not taking bookings at the moment"...

Offline shagmore

It says "sorry, not taking bookings at the moment"...

I know, thats why I say not holding out much hope, it has been like that since I first spotted her

Offline shagmore

Had a reply saying she will let me know when she is available,

Offline cueball

As long as i don't meet the security measures i don't give a fuck.

Indeed

I would imagine most have done kind of security measure in place. As said, as long I don't see him then that's fine with me.

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Likes 50 plus males eh?.

and 5 foot eleven! I'd bang her never mind matey he can stay in the shit house if he knows wheres good for him:-)