Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 2 topics in one (both re punting phones)  (Read 935 times)

Goop82

Where do you keep your punting phone or sim?
People keep telling me to get one but I really can't think how I can successfully conceal it forever. Even a hidden corner of the attic would maybe be discoered if she goes doing a clear out. But the best hiding places are also the least accessible. I cant justify nipping up the ladder all the time.
Shed. Same. "Yes love. I know its December but I need yet another thing from the shed."

Do you have creative suggestions or do you just hope it never gets found?

What if you were in a car crash. Not only do you have to explain why you were there but you might also have to come up with why you have a Nokia 3210 with credit in the glove box. What happens then? And has it happened or nearly happened to you. And do you worry that should the worst happen and you die that sooner or later your bank statements and the inevitible discovery of your phone in your sock drawer will add up to you being found out?

Just want to say. I am asking out of interest because it interests me how people cope with the challenges. I am not just asking from the point of view of being overly worried myself.

Offline AnthG

Not only do you have to explain why you were there but you might also have to come up with why you have a Nokia 3210 with credit in the glove box.

You have answered your question. Keep it in the glovebox as an "emergency phone". If you have a different sim inside of it than your regular phone this would support this too.

In some areas Three gets signal where EE doesn't and so forth.

Plus these elcheapo phones have batteries that last way longer than smart phones.

In terms of where I keep my punting phone. On my computer table in my bedroom as I also use it as a new post notification system on all the forums I go to (turn on email on every new reply/post) and add the email account to your phone so the phone makes a noise at every new post.

But get creative like that. Add a TV remote control app to your phone and use it as a TV remote. Get a Chromecast add a load of music to it use it as a media streamer to your TV through the chromecast.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

DannyJames

I'm off the fence now.

My only question is whether the bottom of your posts will read 'undesirable', 'troll' or 'posting trash'

:bomb:

Tierney

I'm off the fence now.

My only question is whether the bottom of your posts will read 'undesirable', 'troll' or 'posting trash'

+1

Logged on this morning expecting them to be gone but they're hanging on for some reason.

Goop82

You have answered your question. Keep it in the glovebox as an "emergency phone". If you have a different sim inside of it than your regular phone this would support this too.

Plus these elcheapo phones have batteries that last way longer than smart phones.

In terms of where I keep my punting phone. On my computer table in my bedroom as I also use it as a new post notification system on all the forums I go to (turn on email on every new reply/post) and add the email account to your phone so the phone makes a noise at every new post.

But get creative like that. Add a TV remote control app to your phone and use it as a TV remote. Get a Chromecast add a load of music to it use it as a media streamer to your TV through the chromecast.

Ahh. Emergency phone. Top idea.

Goop82

I'm off the fence now.

Ouch.

Tierney

I'm off the fence now.

Good work Admin. Nice to see a forum that looks to keep it's standards up. :hi:

Offline snowbum

I like the creativity here.

If anyone has seen Breaking Bad, his dealing phone caused all sorts of problems

DaveyB123

Never had an issues using my normal phone, if i was concerned then a spare sim in your wallet is easy enough to conceal.