Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Longest You've Seen The Same Girl?  (Read 4530 times)

Offline BOBBY2015

Not quite Iky Dicky I'm just  a selfish git lol  and I aint sharing this one she so fucking hot !

Offline Mr_Shins

In my old days of punting there was one I returned to. A woman called Lauren who I first saw a few times in 1994 then again in 1998-99. It wasn't so much myself returning to her as "finding" her again as those were the old days. I did make some contact on the internet a bit later but I had a big gap in my punting history. (The part when I got married and was faithful).

Remember most of my punts are BDSM related but since my marital break-up I have also had sex with 2 different WGs, one of them 3 times.

My most frequently visited WG was the one I was seeing very regularly before I met the woman who I later married.

Offline howrude

There was a girl I used to see regularly for 4 years. Then I didn't see her for over five years. When I saw her again, it was pushing ten years since the first time I'd seen her. That one's the longest.

Simodo

12 years,it's always good quality sex

Offline hantshagger

... Im not doing a review of her lol she mine all mine lol !

okay!  But how about just posting a link to her, is she on AW?   No review maybe, but a link please!!!    ;) ;)

Offline paul_2407

okay!  But how about just posting a link to her, is she on AW?   No review maybe, but a link please!!!    ;) ;)

Don't we always want what we can't have?  :rolleyes:

Offline denneboom

At Anabels Paurlour in Birmingham, there is girl who keeps changing name.

She is a safe option and knows how I like it.

8 years since I first saw her.

Offline Jim Winchester

8 years for me.  Originally, she was called Star and operated in Alton, then she moved up to London and changed her name to Petal4u and then BadBecca before retiring.  The best woman I have ever seen, so sexy and enthusiastic.  A blonde bombshell.

Iboy

I've been seeing a one particular girl fairly regularly for a couple of years now. It wasn't my plan when I started punting as I sort of assumed the point was to see as many different girls as possible.
I wouldn't say this girl is the best looking I've seen or even the type I'd normally go for, she's mixed race slim with small but pert boobs and in low/mid 30's but her service,skills and professional attitude have won me over.
I have punted with some other girls who have caught my eye. You know the story, bodies to die for in their 20's with profiles full of promises but I often come away feeling a bit short changed as they very rarely live up to their hype. And I usually end up wishing I'd spent my hard earned on my regular girl.
If you do stick to one girl it's important to pick one with a professional attitude. My regular is a lovely girl with a good sense of humour and great to talk to so it would be easy for a silly old sod like me to get too attached but she is able to keep it strictly business without losing that personal connection. This to my mind is the sign of an excellent working girl. :thumbsup: