Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella BBW - AKA Big Tits Zoe - AKA Come see me if you wanna fuck a whale  (Read 5763 times)

15 review(s) for BELLA MEGA BOOBS (9 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline thelastshah

Saw Bella as fancied a BBW for some reason. Comms were all okay. Turned up at hotel where I think every one knew what was going on. Got the room number and was let in promptly. Best way to describe her would be an obese Mrs Michelin Man with massive (and I mean massive) tits. Got the money sorted and down to business. FK (although room had been smoked in, her breath was fresh). Started playing with here tits. Sucking, biting, groping etc. She took it all. Started to finger her and no complaints. She started owo, which was good for me, all the while I was fingering her deep. Fancied a titty fuck between those massive mammaries. I wouldn't call myself King ding-a-ling but I'm a good size down there but my dick got lost in those titties. I got here to start sucking when my dick came up for air from between her tits. So, got this titty fuck / blow job going, which was good. After a while got her to suck exclusively and shot deep in her mouth. A bit of a cough as I think a lot of the jizz might have gone down her throat which she probably does not like or maybe it did not taste nice (who knows). Anyway, got all cleaned and tried to strike up a conversation with her. Lying next to me she started playing with my cock almost as soon as I had cleaned up. This is why the neutral. She started wanking my flaccid cock and was like 'Not Working Baby!' WTF? I was like 'Give it a few minutes!'. She continued to wank and it was evident that she was trying to get rid of me. I wasn't having it! Got pissed off and I said 'Either give me half the money back or started earning it!' Not sure if she understood but she went down and started sucking. Now, I take some time to get hard, especially when pissed off! She started complaining about her neck hurting as I was lying down on the bed and she was on her knees at the bottom of the bed with a bad angle on her neck and again with the 'Not working crap'. Anyway, I stood up, got her to lie down on her back with her neck on the edge of the bed and fed her my cock. She got me hard, so I start pumping her mouth. Got her to turn around and lift her legs up in a V and in I went. Pumped her silly. She got really wet and made noises which led me to believe that she came. (Whether she did or not, I do not know!). Anyway, still pissed off with her, I decided to come all over her face  and hair to piss her off. So I pulled out, got the rubber off and asked her to give me a blow job. She started sucking as instructed. After a bit, when I was ready to come, I started wanking my cock with only the top of it in her mouth leading her to believe that I was about to cim but I pulled out completely and shot all over her face, hair, nose etc. She got all upset and was 'Not nice...' and some shit in her language. I couldn't give a crap. I told her something like 'Respect is mutual' and that 'She should not be trying to con paying customers' etc. Again, not really sure if she understood a word of it. Got myself cleaned up whilst she was in the loo washing her face and hair and let myself out. Bordering Negative, but 1st pop was very nice and she did everything I asked for and also, although I was still pissed off at the end, she did mellow a bit after being fucked. Anyway, any and all feedback is welcome.

Offline jimmyjackjones

Shame, I have seen Bella, Carol ,Zoe etc in various locations Uxbridge,Wembley . The experience has been good, she is a very big girl a SSBBW IMO. Not to everybody taste !! The best punts had been in Uxbridge, same flat as Blondy Dina and Big tits Betti

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I am sure I have seen her in Wembley under another name. Maybe before UKP, not sure. Good time.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=18197.msg281630;topicseen#msg281630

London / Horny Zoe of Wembley
« Message by Horizontal pleasures on October 10, 2013, 09:13:46 pm »
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This might have been her also
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22331.msg331058;topicseen#msg331058

and here, a shit-hole of a hotel where I have also employed mister happy:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=42010.msg559281;topicseen#msg559281
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 07:08:49 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline sushi

Don't look too bad to me for a SSBBW. Her prices are low, her photos are accurate, her comms are good, she didn't mess you about, she's clean and does what she advertises with a good attitude?

Offline thelastshah

Shame, I have seen Bella, Carol ,Zoe etc in various locations Uxbridge,Wembley . The experience has been good, she is a very big girl a SSBBW IMO. Not to everybody taste !! The best punts had been in Uxbridge, same flat as Blondy Dina and Big tits Betti

Thanks. The experience was not all bad. As I said, the first pop was very good. The second did not start out good but she became mellow at the end. Hence the neutral not negative.

An tUasal Liathroid Mor

Offline regular_guy

a little while i'd have been balls deep in that and quite happy,  I'm going off the extremely large girls now,  i still like the saddlebags but that's too big now.

didnt sound like the punt was too bad,  but i did like the crafty bit about making her think you would empty in her mouth,  but then surprising her,  extremely cuntish,  but also humorous at the same time.

Offline thelastshah

a little while i'd have been balls deep in that and quite happy,  I'm going off the extremely large girls now,  i still like the saddlebags but that's too big now.

didnt sound like the punt was too bad,  but i did like the crafty bit about making her think you would empty in her mouth,  but then surprising her,  extremely cuntish,  but also humorous at the same time.

Thanks. I remember one of my regular girls telling me that they hate jizz in their hair.

onevote1

Was this not a girl who on her profiles used to offer bareback?

seem to be a few who have done that. To each his own but it scares me once I've seen on a profile that a girl used to do bareback. even if she doesn't anymore.

:wackogirl:

Offline thelastshah

Was this not a girl who on her profiles used to offer bareback?

seem to be a few who have done that. To each his own but it scares me once I've seen on a profile that a girl used to do bareback. even if she doesn't anymore.

:wackogirl:

I did not know that! Time to head for the clinic I guess.