Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot horny hannah  (Read 1546 times)

18 review(s) for Hot&HornyHannah (16 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Golovkin

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Manchester 1 hour incall £100 well she is well reviewed so had to find out for myself what all the fuss was about. I'm glad I did comms meet easily organised. Flat in nice enough area park up told to go to door in archway and she'll come and let me in. Not usually how I like it but nobody's there and she was straight down I'm in no problem. She dressed as if she was going on a night out she had made an effort all dolled up. Into the flat money handed over. Straight in little chat into the bedroom. Dfk, oral without and rigorous sex in all positions. A marathon sex session great enthusiasm I was rock hard for virtually the whole hour. She knew I wanted to do a facial finish so she got down on her knees as I stood over her and gave her a big load in her face  :yahoo:
Great punt  :thumbsup:

Offline bigbilly22

Great review and glad you enjoyed.

She really is punting royalty!

Offline jlenny1970

Another one added to my hotlist, thanks for a great review.

Offline Kriss

Seen Hannah a couple of times and always had a great time. Joining in to this thread because I was surprised to see a less-than-positive recent FR on this top-notch babe.  :hi:
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Titi

Seen Hannah a couple of times and always had a great time. Joining in to this thread because I was surprised to see a less-than-positive recent FR on this top-notch babe.  :hi:

We await your review. As always YMMV.