Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 20 mile radius of Alton  (Read 1495 times)

Offline Hantsman2

I have had regular massage plus sessions at Oriental Massage in Alton but they have now closed. What I would really like is a regular gfe with a lady 40/early 50.  All the usual ( unobtainable ?) attributes: good looks, wit, intelligence. I am not demanding in the bedroom these days but good oral always welcome! No slags please! Any suggestions gentlemen?

Offline madeinwales56

Yep, look on adultwork or the review section on here.

kamu

4 pages of wg's meeting your criteria on AW. stick their profile ID no's in the search box here to check for reviews :hi:

Offline madeinwales56

4 pages of wg's meeting your criteria on AW. stick their profile ID no's in the search box here to check for reviews :hi:

I doubt he can be bothered to put in that much effort - or that we will hear from him again.

Offline Hantsman2

I doubt he can be bothered to put in that much effort - or that we will hear from him again.

Gratuitously unpleasant. I was seeking any personal recommendations that's all

bigmanbigman

Heres a helper for you search aw find 4 wgs you like the look of check here for review then post asking for comment's i dont know if you like fat.thin .boobs  tv . Only you do .

Offline Hantsman2

Heres a helper for you search aw find 4 wgs you like the look of check here for review then post asking for comment's i dont know if you like fat.thin .boobs  tv . Only you do .

Thanks

Offline madeinwales56

Gratuitously unpleasant. I was seeking any personal recommendations that's all

You're welcome.

Offline latecomer

In the search facility of Adultwork, don't put in a town - go to the "Proximity" box and put in the distance from the postcode (GU34??) for Alton.  Bear in mind it will be distance as the crow flies which may involve a rather longer drive!

Offline Sedition

9er

I am a bit surprised by the responses in this thread. I find Adult Work useful, but less than trustworthy, and would never book without seeing reviews somewhere more independent (e.g. like this website).

kamu

Was obviously too much effort for him? :unknown:

Offline madeinwales56

Was obviously too much effort for him? :unknown:

Clearly. The op has logged on as recently as this morning without contributing any more to his own thread. Not that I expected him to really ...

Offline Steely Dan

No one is suggesting booking someone only off AW.  Suggest you note the second to last step here:
External Link/Members Only
And in terms of suggestions, suggest you look here
External Link/Members Only
and here
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=20.0

To be fair, the other reason you are not getting many suggestions is that there are not many near there.  You may be in a punting desert.

bigmanbigman

See my post op should do some work himself. My guess Winchester or Basingstoke are good bets ?