Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 5 girl cambridge party  (Read 7870 times)

Offline tallboy71

I'm in for the 3.00!  my first party....

edit that.. I switched to the 7.00. 

The happy one

Hey

I might see you there then

Just so you know what I look like I will be the one balls deep in any of them and a really stupid grin on my face

kazred

I'm in for the 3pm shindig - looking forward to it  :hi:

Offline candeo_aqualux

edit that.. I switched to the 7.00.

Did you switch this morning?

Offline candeo_aqualux

I'm in for the 3pm shindig - looking forward to it  :hi:

I'm in for the 3 pm one, too.

Offline tallboy71

Did you switch this morning?

No, when I booked I said i could do either, she emailed me yesterday to ask if I'd mind coming to the 7.00 party to balance things out better. 

Online Hotshots76

quickly quickly.... was it any good?

password02

Excellent - 1 word  :thumbsup:

The girls especially Elle was on top form - Sorry to single 1 girl as all the girls attitude was ACE  :yahoo:

Review to follow after mid night !!! - So much to tell

:hi:

Offline Rock123

I had a work meeting this afternoon so I had to cancel a couple of days ago. Unfortunately.

Do they have any plans for any future parties in Cambridge? I look forward to seeing the reviews!

password02

Excellent - 1 word  :thumbsup:

The girls especially Elle was on top form - Sorry to single 1 girl as all the girls attitude was ACE  :yahoo:

Review to follow after mid night !!! - So much to tell

:hi:

The BEST party I have been to - Actually it was my 1st ever - Positive review to follow!!!

:drinks:

vt

The BEST party I have been to - Actually it was my 1st ever - Positive review to follow!!!

:drinks:

There'll be no stopping you now!!  :D

Great to hear it went well...look forward to the reviews...hope it becomes a regular occurrence in Cambridge...just need it to start a bit earlier and I'm in!!  :thumbsup:

Offline itk

There'll be no stopping you now!!  :D

Great to hear it went well...look forward to the reviews...hope it becomes a regular occurrence in Cambridge...just need it to start a bit earlier and I'm in!!  :thumbsup:

I emailed them at the beginning of the week, and they're talking about more parties at the end of August. Three parties at 11am, 3pm & 7pm, plus the following day at 3pm & 7pm. If it's not the last week in August I should be able to make the 11am one.