Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can anyone recommend a good wg in Cambridge, who offers decent GFE  (Read 2134 times)

Offline HackerGeek

Hey there,

So I was wondering if anyone might be able to suggest a decent WG in Cambridge or Peterborough who offers decent GFE with proper kissing etc.

"littlehoneyjessica" was my wg of choice, but sadly she disappeared a year ago +   I Was hoping she'd reappear but sadly she still has not, so looking for suggestions of a similar experience. 

"littlehoneyjessica" IMO was one of the best!  I've had bad experiences with Romanians - as I think many have, so ideally want to stick to British WGs

Many thanks in advance

Offline thundercrackerxx

External Link/Members Only

Really friendly and enthusiastic when I've seen her.

Offline HackerGeek

Really friendly and enthusiastic when I've seen her.

thank you for the suggestion thundercrackerxx ... How is her english? More importantly, how is her her kissing!? One thing I really enjoyed with littlehoneyjessica was her kissing made the GFE the best IMO. As I mentioned, I've had bad experiences with Romanian girls (her profile states she's Romanian) so very dubious about trying any more
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 02:47:31 am by HackerGeek »

Offline Billy no mates

How is her english? how is her her kissing!?

Mate, you’ve been here two years, come on, you know how it works.

You’ve asked for help, without any contribution yourself. Your given advice and what do you do ?
You question that advice.

She’s £70 for 30 minutes, go and see her, do a review, make sure to mention her English and kissing.

Offline HackerGeek

Mate, you’ve been here two years, come on, you know how it works.

You’ve asked for help, without any contribution yourself. Your given advice and what do you do ?
You question that advice.

She’s £70 for 30 minutes, go and see her, do a review, make sure to mention her English and kissing.

*You're given

I know the forum doesn't like leechers so to speak, but at the same time, this kind of response doesn't make it very welcoming!

You're right, I joined just over 2 years ago, however, in the last 18months ish I haven't visited any WGs for numerous reasons.  I can't contribute what I don't have.  (My username here is the same as my AW username (for feedback reference)) And as for reviews - as I mentioned "littlehoneyjessica" was my go-to and there's already plenty of reviews (but of course she's no longer working)

Not all of us have money to burn, so given I've already had numerous bad experiences with Romanians I'm jaded enough to NOT want to TOFTT.   My questions were simply follow up questions.  He has experience with the recommended girl and has written a review on her - since they don't mention her kissing I figured I'd ask the follow up question.

Offline wizzo9

Thundercracker/H.G

As for Jessy 2015 

You might have a long wait to see her as she is accessing from Romania since  28th March 2018. Must be spending her earnings!

Offline Billy no mates

this kind of response doesn't make it very welcoming!

It's a more welcoming response than 'fuck off leech'. I simply pointed out that after asking for help. you got help, and then asked for more help.
I mean come on, take a dive yourself, stop being oversensitive.

Not all of us have money to burn, so given I've already had numerous bad experiences with Romanians I'm jaded enough to NOT want to TOFTT.   

If you cannot afford £70 for a 30 min punt, maybe this hobby is not for you. Its certainly not a cheap hobby I agree.
However, is it really fair to let everyone else take the risks for you, without contributing yourself?

Offline eyeseebee

Hey there,

So I was wondering if anyone might be able to suggest a decent WG in Cambridge or Peterborough who offers decent GFE with proper kissing etc.

"littlehoneyjessica" was my wg of choice, but sadly she disappeared a year ago +   I Was hoping she'd reappear but sadly she still has not, so looking for suggestions of a similar experience. 

"littlehoneyjessica" IMO was one of the best!  I've had bad experiences with Romanians - as I think many have, so ideally want to stick to British WGs

Many thanks in advance

The last communication I had with littlehoneyjessica was that she may well return later this year. I believe she went off to get married and focus on non whoring activities but my understanding from her was that she will make a return at some point in the not too distant future.

Offline HackerGeek

If you cannot afford £70 for a 30 min punt, maybe this hobby is not for you. Its certainly not a cheap hobby I agree.
However, is it really fair to let everyone else take the risks for you, without contributing yourself?

Generally speaking, I'm not really into pump & dumps... each to their own and all that, so I tend to go for 2 hours bookings

Really nice girl

Ah yes, thanks cambsguy - I'd forgotten about "TONI".  I've visited her before, she was under a different name at that time but I agree, she was a nice girl

The last communication I had with littlehoneyjessica was that she may well return later this year. I believe she went off to get married and focus on non whoring activities but my understanding from her was that she will make a return at some point in the not too distant future.

Now that's interesting - when was this communication you had with her? That would be awesome if she does make a return, IMO she really was one of the best. 

Offline JayEZ2K

So I was wondering if anyone might be able to suggest a decent WG in Cambridge or Peterborough who offers decent GFE with proper kissing etc...
Maybe Jessy2015 or Nikkybeauty(sp?), both of which will show up when you search the area. I've had no luck with booking/comms, so please review if you manage to see either. We search in similar areas which have limited options, so it's good to work together.

Offline thundercrackerxx

Whenever I've seen Jessy (the girl I recommended) her english has been fine, no problems for me anyway and she has kissed me pretty passionately. Really did feel like she was having fun and that it wasn't a punt so for me that's a good GFE.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Hummm .. odd re Jessy i have been meaning to try her number but i've had a bad dose of the flu recently:(

Her flatame Nicole hot as gone awol as well just wondering if she has either lost the login to her AW site or has packed it in or is spending the profitrs back in Romland?.

However Nicky beauty is a good one, Thai biut doesnt quite look it but a good experence anyway if you don't mind being called "Baby" every few seconds and "Know what I mean" every few others;!

Offline thundercrackerxx

Nicole is still working but she got kicked off AW for some reason. I had a threesum with them both at the end of Feb.
Nicole doesn't give a good GFE. She puts in the effort and isn't a bad punt but there isn't any feeling of passion from her so I wouldn't recommend her for anyone after a GFE.

You got a link to Nicky Beauty?

Offline wizzo9

H.G

Your area stated is Cambridge  or Peterborough, you would not go wrong with

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She's in St Ives, halfway between the two locations.  It's a pretty honest profile, everything on the "likes" list is available and included and no extras asked or expected. Very clean, professional , doesn't bugger you about, changing times etc.

She's quite tall, certainly not B.B.W, but no skinny bird, and intelligent! A rare species!

W

Offline Kinkykate78

• Service Provider
wizzo9 could you PM me please as I’m unable to myself

Offline Students Notebook

Nicole is still working but she got kicked off AW for some reason. I had a threesum with them both at the end of Feb.
Nicole doesn't give a good GFE. She puts in the effort and isn't a bad punt but there isn't any feeling of passion from her so I wouldn't recommend her for anyone after a GFE.

You got a link to Nicky Beauty?

Link to Nickybeauty.  External Link/Members Only

I'd be interested to hear from anyone who has met her.
S.N

Lacoster

It's a more welcoming response than 'fuck off leech'. I simply pointed out that after asking for help. you got help, and then asked for more help.
I mean come on, take a dive yourself, stop being oversensitive.

Such a strange attitude.

Offline Grubbh

i can recommend this girl for Cambridge. She moves around a lot but she's here a couple of times a month it seems.

Offline JayEZ2K

Link to Nickybeauty.  External Link/Members Only

I'd be interested to hear from anyone who has met her.
S.N
I reviewed Nickybeauty just recently as a positive, with very good service. Relevant to OP: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=197403.0