Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who is going to let her know?  (Read 1772 times)

Offline Metalgear2018

External Link/Members Only

It appears there is a fake AW profile of this bbw lady.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Care to elaborate.   :unknown:  There's loads of fake profiles on AW what's special about this one.

Offline Metalgear2018

Care to elaborate.   :unknown:  There's loads of fake profiles on AW what's special about this one.

She is April Foxx. It appears someone is cat fishing her .

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
She is April Foxx. It appears someone is cat fishing her .

Might mean something to someone who knows who she is I suppose. All a bit vague to me.  :unknown:

Offline nigel4498

Maybe it's the the confusion on her profile regarding her age.
Mature 55, 50 year old 33 year old :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

wonko88

Most women 'lie' about their age.

It appears SPs may lie more than others, although as I'm not in the habit of stopping women in the street, asking their age, and then demanding documentation to prove if they are lying or not, it's difficult to know this is a fact.

Some women are more confused than others, or at least worse liars.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Maybe it's the the confusion on her profile regarding her age.
Mature 55, 50 year old 33 year old :unknown:

Where's the fake profile if her though and what's this April Foxx got to do with it. Where's her profile.   :unknown:

Offline bbwandy72

what's this April Foxx got to do with it. Where's her profile.   :unknown:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She ticks my boxes, and I'd love to have seen her. Sadly, she has an upper age limit of 40, which rules me out.

Online bhudda

She ticks my boxes, and I'd love to have seen her. Sadly, she has an upper age limit of 40, which rules me out.

just lie about your age like they all do?

I wouldn't shag her if she was paying me mind you

Offline cpw_19

OP - Not sure this merits a thread. This is what the "Authentic Profile?" link is for on an AW profile.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 01:31:28 am by cpw_19 »

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator

At least that explains it a bit better than the OP's post which implies there is a fake profile of celine_mature55, not that he thinks celine_mature55 is the fake. I tried searching AW for APRILFOXX but as he didn't spell it as it is on AW it didn't show.

OP if it concerns you report it to AW.

Offline bbwandy72

just lie about your age like they all do?
That's just a fast track to a shit punt. If she doesn't like older guys, she's not going to give good service after opening the door and seeing I'm not as young as she wants. There are plenty of other alternatives available that don't have an upper age limit.

Offline Home Alone

That's right, bbwandy.

I remember seeing a lass lass late in 2007 who didn't see anyone "over 60". During the session, she asked how old I was. It was the first time I'd been challenged like that so I replied that I was 60, wouldn't be 61 for about another 6 months and wanted to see her while I still could.

My honesty - and a bit of flannel - were rewarded with a distinct deterioration in the quality of service for the rest of the hour.  :(