Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 13 questions - Have you ever ever ever....  (Read 3971 times)

Offline Josler

11. Yes, texted request for booking to a wrong number.

None of the rest have occurred- as yet

Offline Colston36

Have taken a pill then the punt never happened; several times. Also tot let down by google maps etc so much you got lost and couldn’t make the punt. This happened when trying to visit a dominatrix in Wales. She was furious and I was embarrassed. More recently a girl kept my shirt as a "punishment" for keeping my socks on. She's giving it back, piss-stained tomorrow. I have forgotten the money or not found a cash point a couple of times.

Offline Jock D

Have ever...
1. Not been able to find a cash machine on your way to a punt
4. Run out of credits while trying to communicate on arrival
5. Took a pill then the punt never happened
8. Finished to find you car won’t start
10. Forgot you Rolex, umbrella or most prized scarf behind

1. Eventually found one, but it made me late for the punt and I arrived in a not exactly relaxed state.
4. Haven't run out of credits, but...a couple of times I haven't had reception on my punting phone, when I'm in the WG's street, and had to reluctantly use my personal phone to get the full address.
5. Happened to me twice...the first time I was left up shit creek...the second time I had a couple of alternatives nearby as back up. I now always have back up options just in case.
8. Not that the car wouldn't start, but similar. Around the early noughties, I was going for a punt with Monique of Bury, when I locked my car key in the car by pressing the manual button down...yes you could actually do that back then. I realized straight away that I'd done it  but decided to deal with it after the punt...as you would.
The car was parked in a retail park across from the place Monique worked from, so on returning I went into...I'm pretty sure it was Halford's...and asked if anyone could assist. This turned into a bit of saga as staff members took in in turns to come out and have a go...or not as the case maybe. Finally a young guy...couldn't have been anymore than 18...came out and immediately told me he used to break into cars, he had the door open in no time...via the window. Gave him a tenner for his trouble and got on my way.
10. A couple of times...my bag and a favourite hat...got them both back.

Another question to add to the OP's list is...have you ever had a WG girl give you the wrong flat number?
Happened to me once and was highly embarrassing...she text me 1/2, when it should have been 2/1.

Offline BogBog1

Have ever...

Yes - fortunately she was very understanding that I was almost half an hour late

Yes - AAAAARGGGH. A number of times.

No but some less expensive items - a beanie etc

12. Been called by someone who wasn’t who you thought to sent a message to only to be taunted
Not called, but a reply to my text message (which turned out was a wrong number I'd tapped into my phone) saying "this sounds to me like you're trying to set up a meeting with a prostitute. If that's true, fuck you, you sick loser".

13. Called by your OH during a punt only to find out later it was an emergency
No thank fuck!

Offline Cum_again

Yes, sometimes they are bloody difficult to find.
2. Forgot to withdraw money then realise after the punt
No
3. Lost money on your way to a punt
No. Are you mad?
4. Run out of credits while trying to communicate on arrival
No
Yes. Fucking  irritating
6. Got let down by google maps etc so much you got lost and couldn’t make the punt.
I’ve got lost but never so bad I’ve not made the punt.  Usually I am about 50 ft away but onnthe wrong side of a block.
7. Finished the punt to find you had a flat tyre
No
8. Finished to find you car won’t start
No
9. Got home to find a condom or wipes in your trousers or your underwear inside out
Underwear inside out? Oh yes!
Nope
11. Send a message to arrange a punt only to find out later your sent it to a wrong number
No, I’m very careful
12. Been called by someone who wasn’t who you thought to sent a message to only to be taunted
Nope
13. Called by your OH during a punt only to find out later it was an emergency
Nope

Offline A Decent Fist

11. Send a message to arrange a punt only to find out later your sent it to a wrong number

Yes. To my other half. Still don't know how it happened but I thought I was dead when I got a text back saying "What????"

What saved me was that I used my fictional punting name in the text. She was puzzled but I played dumb, acted curious but unconcerned and she decided it must have been some kind of crossed line.

I do use a punting phone, BTW, but as far as she's concerned it's just a tiny little old one I keep in my bag for the times I genuinely forget to pick up my iPhone in the morning. We don't live together, which makes things easier.

Offline Vorteghan

6. Google maps. It hasn't let me down but almost has. Using it often eats up a lot of battery life, on one occasion I was whiling away a lot of down time on browsing and hadn't fully re-charged my phone before leaving for the punt, and had to walk to my visit from a tube station. Lesson learnt that day.