Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: girls working while ill  (Read 1835 times)

Offline ForrestGump

Is it just me or have others encountered girls who'll continue working while full of a cold virus?

Personally I'd be really concerned about spreading that virus to my clients if I were in that situation.  :angry:

Offline smiths

Is it just me or have others encountered girls who'll continue working while full of a cold virus?

Personally I'd be really concerned about spreading that virus to my clients if I were in that situation.  :angry:

I have, its pure greed, same as those that work while on their periods by using sponges.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Greedy cunts, nothing more, nothing less.     :thumbsdown:

James999

If they need the cash they will "Work" they don't care about the service or passing on colds etc, their sole priority is getting their hands on cash  :timeout:

Offline Mij

Yeah, I saw a regular (at the time)...she turned up all snotty and coughing. Ended up just having a chat before I sent her home. I think she just didn't want to disappoint me...still cost me £50 for her "time"....needless to say.....haven't seen her since!

Offline LanceVance

If I was a WG, I would jump at the chance to take a few days off to recover. It isn't as if the money is needed urgently as there would be a few bob tucked away (I should hope). I would just say I am on holiday on my profile.

But then, that probably shows why I am not a WG after all...  :D

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Yeah, I saw a regular (at the time)...she turned up all snotty and coughing. Ended up just having a chat before I sent her home. I think she just didn't want to disappoint me...still cost me £50 for her "time"....needless to say.....haven't seen her since!

you still paid her?
worried she was going to sneeze over you  ;)

Offline CBPaul

Really doesn't surprise me.

Booked to see an oriental girl a few years back, she didn't say much all the way through to the room and just put her hand out, when she tried to speak she just let out a sputum filled hacking cough. Needless to say I turned and walked out. She did keep saying I have medicine between hacking up grollies - not that it made any difference - I said I'd had the tb vaccine but wasn't willing to take any chances.   

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Personally I can think of nothing worse than working when ill.  All I want to do is crawl into bed and wallow in self pity not have to get glammed up and try to act sexy and then try to give oral with a head cold and banging headache.  No amount of money is worth that.  If I am ill or even on a period there is no way I can act as if I am ok and perform, it just does not happen.  Its bed, my kindle and lemsips and at night I break my no alcohol rule to have a hot toddy and a hot water bottle to curl up with

However the next two months many may sound like they have a cold as it is hayfever season until the end of June and I know if I miss one day of antihistamines I sound like I have a full on cold (hence I don't miss them) and many girls just don't think to use them as they don't realise you can buy non drowsy ones.

grandmaster-ram-rod

Personally I can think of nothing worse than working when ill.  All I want to do is crawl into bed and wallow in self pity not have to get glammed up and try to act sexy and then try to give oral with a head cold and banging headache.  No amount of money is worth that.  If I am ill or even on a period there is no way I can act as if I am ok and perform, it just does not happen.  Its bed, my kindle and lemsips and at night I break my no alcohol rule to have a hot toddy and a hot water bottle to curl up with

However the next two months many may sound like they have a cold as it is hayfever season until the end of June and I know if I miss one day of antihistamines I sound like I have a full on cold (hence I don't miss them) and many girls just don't think to use them as they don't realise you can buy non drowsy ones.

sounds like you get the milder version of man flu Dani, very unlucky

yorkshire123

:lol:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

Nah I am just a wimp and hate being ill.  The idea of working whilst ill just astounds me tbh as I really could not think of anything worse or harder to do. 

Offline wristjob

Just stupid working with a cold. your immune system is compromised so you are much more likely to catch anything you come into contact with. Not exactly going to give guys a good impression and make them come back either is it.

Offline berksboy

A lot will still have to pay for there "gear" so will work come want may.

GlasgowTanya

Dani I'm the same. My hayfever has started acting up already. I had a client in the morning the other day and never had time to run out and get piriton. As soon as the guy walked in the door I sneezed several times and he looked genuinely concerned - sexy!

I never work when I'm ill (which is rarely) and have only ever had one person come to see me when he was ill. He spewed in my toilet straight after (although I highly suspected it was a hangover lol)

All very glamorous!

Rochdull lad

One of my Regulars texted me to say that she wanted to re-arrange our appointment from her working flat to her home because she felt okay to carry out the meeting but didn't feel up to travelling to her "Working Flat".  [Hay fever; I think.]

What I'd forgotten is that she has a three-legged Staffie bitch, which is used to being on her mistress's bed whenever she's in it.  So here was I trying to "get my end away", while keeping this fooking Staffie away from the pair of us!!