Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What if WG's provided incentives for reviews on Adultwork?  (Read 2922 times)

ALyons

The reviews on Adultwork are either really unreliable or non-existent for many WG profiles.

They may be legit profiles but it's so hard to tell for their customers they are trying to attract.

So what if WG's offered incentives for punters to write reviews? E.g. They could provide a small discount providing a punter writes review, or they offer a special service providing a punter writes a valid review?

Would it work? Why don't they already do it?

Offline mattylondon

So what if WG's offered incentives for punters to write reviews? E.g. They could provide a small discount providing a punter writes review, or they offer a special service providing a punter writes a valid review?

They already do that and have done so since the beginning of AW!  :D And of course, offer incentives for punters to write reviews on UKP. Or least they've done so before.  :hi:

A positive review on UKP is a lot more credible on UKP, so the temptation for the prossie to offer an incentive is greater, in my opinion. Now they may dislike UKP, but a positive review will bring them business.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 10:11:14 pm by mattylondon »

Offline CBPaul

Plenty will get the conversation about leaving them feedback going. Promise faithfully that you will leave them glowing feedback and they give an enthusiastic reward  :D

Stealthshagger

I think if one has been given incentives, one should declare them in a review. Otherwise, it's pointless as a review.  I think it would not detract from the review if it's full disclosure, but hiding the fact puts a bit of a cloud over it's authenticity in my personal view.   I'd be very annoyed if I went and had a shit punt off the back of a good but bribed review on here.

vorian

Sounds like the sort of idea %%% would come up with, it's going to be bad for punters in the long term as you can't trust the prossie not to try and influence the review and make it a positive in return for special considerations.

Offline CBPaul

The AW feedback system should never be relied on. Glowing positives from punters with fb themselves is useful, especially when you can cross reference with other prossies, possibly ones you've seen yourself. Negatives should raise alarm bells and fb from punters with no other fb themselves should largely be ignored. Hidden fb is an automatic no for me.

The crap about treat her well and better than her pictures and wow etc etc is a waste of space. Some prossies are expert in getting punters to leave this type of nonsense though.

By all means look at the fb but to me it counts very little, there are many other things to look out for in a profile.

Stealthshagger

Yeah, I'm always so glad that a punter has reminded me through a wg's review to be kind or treat her well. Imagine if they hadn't of told us? We would of turned up, been complete cunt sleeves and wondered why they weren't delights to us. And also when wg's put "please be clean" on their profiles. If you are the sort to have some shit in your pants , piss stains on the front, a full laughing cow under the foreskin and think deodorant is a conspiracy destroying the world, would you wash because she says so on her  profile ?  And besides, why would they want to see someone who was usually a filthy bugger?

So many inane points raised in feedback. Feedback like "It felt like I was floating in clouds and our souls danced weightlessly until I reached the magical moment.".... Who writes this shit? If you are writing about coming in someone's arsehole, there is no need to describe it in Disney lyrics. I'm always doubtful of those reviews. I don't mean one needs to be crude..but what's up with the hippie abstractism?

Online badsin

The only time I discuss placing a review is "after the fact", so pretty much like a "mystery shopper". Which I believe demonstrates a true reflection of whats likely to be on offer :sarcastic:

Offline wristjob

The reviews on Adultwork are either really unreliable or non-existent for many WG profiles.

They may be legit profiles but it's so hard to tell for their customers they are trying to attract.

Well first off if you want reliable reviews incentives aren't the way to get that are they.

Second off - wouldn't it be good if there was a site somewhere with reviews f girls. It would have to be independent of AW so no vested interest, and alliow punters to put exactly what they thing, right or wrong. Yeah, wouldn't that be cool.........

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I think if one has been given incentives, one should declare them in a review. Otherwise, it's pointless as a review.  I think it would not detract from the review if it's full disclosure, but hiding the fact puts a bit of a cloud over it's authenticity in my personal view.   I'd be very annoyed if I went and had a shit punt off the back of a good but bribed review on here.

I would hate to think that any of the reviews posted here have been influenced by a discount, added service or bribe, but I guess I may be being naive. Even where this has happened, I would like to think that it has only followed what was a very good initial punt or from posters that maybe see good regulars. Hence, the girl remains a goodie, but the original review poster maybe just gets a better deal than you or I.

In the spirit of the site and authenticity, however, I agree that any such instances should be declared, although I have yet to see a review where this has been noted.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I would hate to think that any of the reviews posted here have been influenced by a discount, added service or bribe, but I guess I may be being naive. Even where this has happened, I would like to think that it has only followed what was a very good initial punt or from posters that maybe see good regulars. Hence, the girl remains a goodie, but the original review poster maybe just gets a better deal than you or I.

In the spirit of the site and authenticity, however, I agree that any such instances should be declared, although I have yet to see a review where this has been noted.

Offline Johny Stone

Well first off if you want reliable reviews incentives aren't the way to get that are they.

Second off - wouldn't it be good if there was a site somewhere with reviews f girls. It would have to be independent of AW so no vested interest, and alliow punters to put exactly what they thing, right or wrong. Yeah, wouldn't that be cool.........
but allready is one, this one..  :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

Fuck A/W, do reviews and/or feedback on here where the punter is put first, rather than on A/W where profit is put before helping punters is my view.

The other thing about discounts is i see it as conniving with the WG or pimp which isnt in the interests of other punters. Divine on Pnet offered discounts to a number of punters in exchange he thought anyway for them doing positive reviews, positive forum feedback and defending his Parlours on the forum. This led to him being able to undermine and compromise the forum in my view. For example he posted saying he lied about his WGs ages and sizes on his sites. I replied i didnt agree with that, this led to me being attacked by his surpreme arselicker-in-chief a real crawler nicked Lord Melchett. Him, Lamorak and Asianbeast, the latter two now banned off here all put the pimp first for their own advantage and as such are a disgrace as i see it.

This is what discounts can lead to, the pimp having the upper hand and a number of pricks backing them up.

Offline CBPaul

There is / was a group of English prossies touring about with a stupidly high number of reviews and fb obtained very quickly. I believe pressure was put on the punter to leave reviews when making the booking - I never saw any of them though and no doubt others can add some more info, this one is part of the group External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only .

Regards to my experience, several EE prossies who recognise the benefit of fb to them, as it makes them stand out above the multitude of dodgy profiles, have got talking about fb. This has always been in the downtime between rounds and when I've said that I'd leave good fb - because round 1 was good - round 2 has always been very enthusiastic. Coincidence ? Incentive for good fb ?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
There is / was a group of English prossies touring about with a stupidly high number of reviews and fb obtained very quickly. I believe pressure was put on the punter to leave reviews when making the booking - I never saw any of them though and no doubt others can add some more info, this one is part of the group External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only .

Regards to my experience, several EE prossies who recognise the benefit of fb to them, as it makes them stand out above the multitude of dodgy profiles, have got talking about fb. This has always been in the downtime between rounds and when I've said that I'd leave good fb - because round 1 was good - round 2 has always been very enthusiastic. Coincidence ? Incentive for good fb ?

The group is still around.

These girls INSIST on an AW booking, before seeing you. It's their way of making sure that most punters who end up booking are genuine. However, I am not aware of them pressurising punters into leaving FB, at least not to me and I have not seen any comments on here mentioning this.  I have seen 4~5 girls from that group, and not left any FB for most of them.

Offline CBPaul

The group is still around.

These girls INSIST on an AW booking, before seeing you. It's their way of making sure that most punters who end up booking are genuine. However, I am not aware of them pressurising punters into leaving FB, at least not to me and I have not seen any comments on here mentioning this.  I have seen 4~5 girls from that group, and not left any FB for most of them.

Thanks for clarifying CT - I remembered that totally wrong  :(

I guess that having an AW booking makes leaving fb easier, perhaps more likely, but that is the punters choice.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Thanks for clarifying CT - I remembered that totally wrong  :(

I guess that having an AW booking makes leaving fb easier, perhaps more likely, but that is the punters choice.

Forgot to mention.... One thing quite a few of us have noticed is that when a new girl joins that group, the first few FBs appear pretty quickly and are usually form punters who have already seen other girls within that group. The cynics amongst us may see it as getting that girls off the block on a good note. Perhaps they may have been offered so some of the punters who regularly see girls from this group. For this reason, I tend to wait for the girl to get a few FBs under her belt, and then ignore the first few, esp where the punter has seen girls mainly from this group.

vorian

Forgot to mention.... One thing quite a few of us have noticed is that when a new girl joins that group, the first few FBs appear pretty quickly and are usually form punters who have already seen other girls within that group. The cynics amongst us may see it as getting that girls off the block on a good note. Perhaps they may have been offered so some of the punters who regularly see girls from this group. For this reason, I tend to wait for the girl to get a few FBs under her belt, and then ignore the first few, esp where the punter has seen girls mainly from this group.

Personally I think this thread just shows the lack of transparency when dealing with AW FB. Yes It does have some value in so far as it can be used as one of the indicators as to how good a prossie is. However I don't think it is any more important than any one of the other many thing a punter can get from reading a profile, even spelling and layout of the profile.

A single review from a respected (Yes I know, you have to make your own mind up) UKP punter is worth far more to me than a hundred good AW FB.

Just look at a recent thread

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=26502.msg378171;topicseen#msg378171

These prossies had good AW FB and good UKP reviews, however the last couple have been posted with a big downturn in reliability. Yes you still have to make your own judgement, but far more information can be found in a UKP review, with the added bonus of being able to ask detailed questions in real time. AW FB is shit pure and simple, trying to make it worst by offering FB to prossies in return for a better service, imho just sucks. Can't see how that helps punters in the long term.

Offline Stapler

To the OP - why do you think Massage Nat69&& has SO many positive reviews?

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Jimmyredcab

You are wrong.     :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

The main thing is that the review is truthful.   

Offline smiths

I dont believe any feedback on A/W unless i know, trust and/or respect the punter, it can be easily manipulated by WGs and/or their pimps and other assorted low lifes, and as A/W are themselves low lifes as i see it i have zero faith in whats on their. I still use it as its by far the best site to locate WGs. ;)

Stealthshagger

You are wrong.     :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

The main thing is that the review is truthful.   

True, but I do not see it as being entirely truthful if it was influenced by incentive but not mentioned.

Offline GreyDave

Have been offered  small discounts on next vist if I write a reveiw by a few girls with no fb on aw, both times had no intention of returning and did not write reveiw on AW they were both Netural shags just whent though the motions funny enough they were both English and had highish oppinions of themselfs :unknown: I trust some of the reveiws of guys who I have seen the same girl with at some time  and try to look if the reveiwer is same age spender ect  ( I  follow in the fannies Steve2 has porked :D :D
Can only be envious of some of the high spending,big cocked youngsters on here and their great reveiw stories :drinks: :drinks: Maybe a frequent fucker card ? :D

Offline smiths

True, but I do not see it as being entirely truthful if it was influenced by incentive but not mentioned.

I agree, its conniving with the WG or pimp and thats not in the interests of other punters unless its out in the open in my view. I know from the pimp Divine what conniving can lead to, a forum populated with arselickers and defending the pimp if there is any criticism, not something i ever want to see on here. I know that shit wont be allowed though.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
If there is an incentive to write a review such as extra time or money off then a neutral with suddenly become a positive so they get it cheaper next time. 
It makes a mockery out of the idea of genuine feedback.  AW feedback is totally flawed anyway as both sides are too scared to leave a negative half the time incase they get one back.  I have seen men post they wont leave one in case they get one in return and I have seen many threads on another site where prossies say they wont leave on as they don't want a malicious one in return.  When it gets to that point then no one can believe anything the other says.
If either side is a negative as in she doesn't do what she says or is totally different to her photos or he robbed you then bloody well tell the truth and stop some other poor sod having to see that person.  Men will save money and women would be a little bit safer. 
I always put down if a guy is dangerous however if we didn't click I just wont leave him feedback as I don't think leaving a negative for a guy who I didn't click with it justifiable as the only time feedback should really be left for a client is if they are dangerous after all we don't need to know if they are sweet, or good kissers or have a pretty cock as they are paying us to see them.  However they do need to know if we look like our photos, offer the services we say we will or just lay there like a start fish or take the money and disappear.  After all they need to see we are genuine. 
An incentive makes feedback anywhere a joke.  I know a few girls who offer guys money off if they leave a review here and PN.  so far only one has left a review and it was a negative anyway.
Hell I even know one woman who offers bareback to her regs if they keep leaving her good feedback.  I did thin it was a bitter client telling me this until three other guys told me the same thing and that is why they all stopped seeing her.

So incentives ruin feedback IMO

Offline Jimmyredcab

If there is an incentive to write a review such as extra time or money off then a neutral with suddenly become a positive so they get it cheaper next time. 

I am confused.    :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

If I saw a girl who provided a shit service why would I want to do deals to get it cheaper next time ------------ I wouldn't want to see her again at any price.    :unknown:

If I say to a girl that I will do a review on the condition that my rate is frozen in the future then I see no harm in that, my first concern is myself ---------------- not others.    :hi:

Offline mattylondon

I am confused.    :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

If I saw a girl who provided a shit service why would I want to do deals to get it cheaper next time ------------ I wouldn't want to see her again at any price.    :unknown:
I see what you mean, but a fuck is a fuck to some guys. Especially a much cheaper or longer one.

If an incentive has been offered it compromises the integrity of that review or reviewer, in my opinion. On here or elsewhere.