Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EE girl in Granville Street Apartments  (Read 608 times)

Offline Clicktocollect

I was waiting to get the time to do a review of my punts from the last two months or so including an EE girl working from an apartment building on Granville Street. It was going to be negative mainly because she kept stopping during sex (said she was too hot). However, in the meantime I have forgotten the AW profile I found her under so I cant do the review now.

I realise this isnt helpful for people expecting a review but the forgetfulness factor has been a feature of more and more of my punts lately.

I have just now reviewed another lack lustre and forgetfull experience with London based Sexy Amelie, the only way I could check the link for her was because she is in my hot list.

Also fairly forgetful was a young EE girl in the jewlery Quater; Nicolexoxo.  Nothing wrong with the girl other than being a tiny bit mechanical but the flat was off putting, I know we are there to fuck and not admire the decor but it was sparse, grey, grubby and depressing. So was I as a result.

My punting faith has returned thanks to a recent visit to Paris Lamour. I have reviewd her before so not sure if I should do another seeing as the only change is that she has a got herself a great suntan, which when she sat squat on the edge of the bed legs apart ready for some RO looked absolutley terrific.