Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SB Thai Massage & Spa, Walsall - Has anyone been recently?  (Read 1898 times)

Offline MJR1968

External Link/Members Only

Not seen them advertise for a while are they not as busy since they went legit.

Anyone been recently?

Offline Jasonk71

Not been. Got no intentions of going either. Prices start at £100ph. You can expect to be charged stupid prices for extras.
Thai  providers are only interested in ripping punters off

Offline GingerNuts

Thai  providers are only interested in ripping punters off

Still thinking of seeing Chacha ree?

I might try her again. I know she does owo for £20

Offline GingerNuts

Offline Jasonk71

Not all Thai providers are a rip off then.
OK, only 99.9 are rip off merchants. I stand corrected

Offline Jasonk71

What has CCR got to do with Thai providers?

Offline GingerNuts

OK, only 99.9 are rip off merchants. I stand corrected

I assume you mean 99.9%, something you've just made up.

What has CCR got to do with Thai providers?

She's Thai...

Offline JontyR

Notice the number has changed. The website that I used to use has disappeared and Wayback Machine details that its last screenshot (which showed website was temporarily disabled) was at the back end of 2021. I suspect a change of hands.

Shame, as the massage here was top drawer. Would have partaken far more often if I was in that area regularly.

I suspect the rates listed are short hand for that extra services are available now.

Offline Tryitonce

Last went to this place about 4 ish years ago.

If i remember i had a lovely massage with a stunning thai called Nana. Amazing figure and very pretty.

Also another thai cant remember her name but she was a bit scatty with a fabulous arse.

Offline Rangers54

Was one of my first reviews when it was passita. Went a few times, then changed its name to sb. Was still getting similar service. I stopped going due to been spooked by some individuals hanging around my car when I came out. They commented to me about it and it just felt wrong. I hastily drove off and didn't return. Then heard it had gone legit any way