Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Free webcam for adults without costs  (Read 2197 times)

Offline Rangers54

Unusual one but ate there any sites where you can have free webcam sex with woman who want same but without paying

Offline charlesthethird

Seems pretty unlikely, the supply and demand is pretty tilted in one direction.

Offline shinybell

I think you can on chaturbate if you can find someone willing. Unlikely though.
Banned reason: Previously banned (hardshlong)
Banned by:

Offline Chezzie John

I like chaturbate. Especially when people who haven't got the balls to punt are throwing money at them to get the girls toy vibrating :)

Offline Littlefoot

There is a thread on chaturbate:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=155829.0

I try not to watch too much, as I find Anibutler too fit for me not jerk off to, and at my age it's a waste of spunk, as I need a full tank these days to punt with!  :drinks:

Offline Rangers54

Yes I thought I might be pissing into the wind with this topic. I've noticed a couple of sites like badoo and tagged have put webcam lives on their sites. No nudity allowed though  :dash:

Offline jeanphillipe

I found a way to get free sneak previews on live jasmin a few years ago. This was before I punted. I don't know if the loophole still works.

A sneak preview give you a 30 sec look in to Somone else private session where all manner of filth would take place.

Long story short-

New account holders would get 5 sneak previews. Essentially it was about creating a new account which takes less then 5 mins (new email,  new account).

I would used hidemyarse or a similar IP anonymiser to create the accounts. As it notes where an account is made from to prevent people abusing the sneak promo.

And wala you get 2.5 minutes of private session. Worth from five pounds up to 15 pounds depending on the models prices.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 10:44:40 am by jeanphillipe »

Offline shinybell

The livejasmine loophole was shut down ages ago. You have to buy credit now for the free views.
Banned reason: Previously banned (hardshlong)
Banned by:

Offline Blue-Skies

Google  Cam4  it's really good .. been coming (no pun intended) to this website for years  .... Doesn't cost a bean .. you can leave tips but bollocks to that ... and you can either register to be able to chat/type to the cammers or not bother registering leave both hands free to stroke to your hearts content .... All sorts there and you can filter your preferences  ... Happy Wanking  :D

Offline Jayne_cobb

myfreecams.com is also pretty good for having a perv.  If you filter by popular cams there's normally at least one girl toying away happily.

Best time is in the morning when it's evening in America as most of the cam girls are yanks.

You only need to create an account if you want to type something, otherwise just perv away.  If you want to do cam2cam it costs credits (shock horror).

Offline Keithchegwin2017

Agree myfreecams is my go to site for the last 10 years lol

Offline Keithchegwin2017

There was a girl on there once that I recognised who lived local to me. It was brill  being anonymous and seeing her play with herself then seeing her in morrisons the week after haha. Shame she deleted her profile!

Offline Rangers54

I know these sites, I was looking for a mutual site where the girls want you to play for them and enjoy the experience together. I know these sites are purely for monetary gain. I just want to find woman that like to do it with you cus they're horny and may be not getting sex but like to play

Offline ScouserRod

I think you are being very optimistic ??

Offline Rangers54

I think you are being very optimistic ??

Yes you're probably right  :dash:

loosechange

Very very so but more chance than getting 55 in the foreseeable future :sarcastic:

Offline Rangers54

Very very so but more chance than getting 55 in the foreseeable future :sarcastic:

Always in our shadow  :vomit:

Offline Iamray21

Myfreecams works for me sometimes. If you talk to an unpopular girl for a while and then open your cam with nothing prude, if she likes what she sees more can happen 

Offline Littlefoot

Myfreecams works for me sometimes. If you talk to an unpopular girl for a while and then open your cam with nothing prude, if she likes what she sees more can happen

What happens if she doesn't like what she sees?

Offline Iamray21

What happens if she doesn't like what she sees?

She'll just close your cam. The majority won't open it in the first place for free but a few of them do