Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xVictoriaVickyxx Birmingham  (Read 760 times)

wellman

Anyone visited Victoria recently?
Made a booking for Friday afternoon, but after reading some reviews here, now getting a little concerned, some suggesting she could be a post op!!

Her reviews on AW are all positive.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Littlefoot

Anyone visited Victoria recently?
Made a booking for Friday afternoon, but after reading some reviews here, now getting a little concerned, some suggesting she could be a post op!!

Her reviews on AW are all positive.

Aw feedback is mostly bollocks compared to reviews on here. My advice CANCEL NOW! Don't say I didn't warn you.  :hi:

wellman

OK..OK....So i'm a numbskull....after reading previous reviews I still went ahead and met Vicky.....READ ON:

This is not a review!!

I'd previously met her about 2 years ago at her place, thought the meet went well....with no issues, so was interested to meet her again a few weeks ago, which is why I asked the question......had anyone seen her recently.

I was surprised to read the negative reviews and should have taken notice......but the curiosity got the better of me, but thought Id try and box clever!!

Arranged for her to visit me at the hotel I was staying........on the day I sent her a text explaining that I would be freshly showered and when she arrived asked her to also shower so we would both be clean (thought this would solve any problem) !!!.........she had no problem with this.

She arrived on time and within a few minutes she was showering.....singing to herself as she showered....so I knew she was happy, after drying herself, she came out in a nice outfit, sat on the bed and we chatted for a few minutes.

It was now time to start the proceedings, we both lent forward and started to kiss, her hand on the back of my head as you do when you pull someone forward to kiss them...........it was then it hit me !!!!!! :scare: :scare:

The instant we started kissing, tongues touching.......I almost went sick in her mouth, her breath was absolutely horrendous.......it smelt like shit, I gently pulled away trying not to vomit, only for her hand behind my head pulling me towards her again, I managed to gently turn her over on to her front and got on with business.

I have a question.......I've never taken any sort of drugs, but is there a drug out there that does make your breath smell horrendous.....or was it simply lack of hygiene in cleaning teeth.

Like I said......I'm a numbskull.

Offline wolves lad

Sounds like she has halitosis mate, next time get her to use CB12  :)

Offline Littlefoot

I'm surprised you had to ask about a prossie you've already met. I'm even more surprised that anyone would meet this girl again after meeting her before.  :hi: