Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting newbie  (Read 674 times)

Offline CallingBluff

Hi chaps.. Been on here for only a short while and I am all new to this. So I was looking for a bit of help? I'm looking for my first punt. Ideally within a 10-15 mile radius of Shropshire but may be willing to go a little further for a "gem". I appreciate the help by all.  :cool:

Offline CallingBluff

External Link/Members Only

Appreciate it and already taken a read. I was just seeing if there is any that people may recommend for a first timer though? I've searched on AW and not come across any that stand out for me as of yet.  :P

Dellboy

Appreciate it and already taken a read. I was just seeing if there is any that people may recommend for a first timer though? I've searched on AW and not come across any that stand out for me as of yet.  :P

What type of punt?
What type of girl?
Put the work in and do a search on UKP and then be more specific and fellow punters will be able to help.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 09:13:07 am by Dellboy »

Offline Silver Birch

If you read it, then you will know that you are unlikely to get a helpful response to your post  :dash:

Looks: what type of woman turns you on? (Words like 'hot' and 'sexy' don't help- you need to be specific - some guys really do fancy Dawn French.)
    Services required: state what is essential for you (e.g. OWO, CIM, etc.)
    Budget: state how much you can afford to pay and for how long (e.g. an hour, half an hour?)
    Area: where are you based? How far are you prepared to travel?

The more detail you give the better people can help you. One line posts asking recommendation will not get you very far on UKP.

Offline Madone1

Shropshire is shit for punting stunning Emma lee is the main attraction but her working days and hours are very limited and change at a moments notice. I would head towards Wolverhampton and start with sexy maya or -xhannahx

Dodo

Hi chaps.. Been on here for only a short while and I am all new to this. So I was looking for a bit of help? I'm looking for my first punt. Ideally within a 10-15 mile radius of Shropshire but may be willing to go a little further for a "gem". I appreciate the help by all.  :cool:
Isn't that like saying 10-15 mile radius of Waarwickshire!!  Depends where in Shropshire your stating from.