Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shared / Assisted Jacuzzi in the East Mids  (Read 1665 times)

Offline Dipper

Can’t find a lot on this in the area so thought I’d ask.

1.  Places where it’s available.
2.  What’s the ‘etiquette’ (bit of a grope then into the room?)
3.  Prices to include FS after.
4.  Private or do other punters get in :D
5.  Reccomendations.

You get the idea.... :hi:

Offline Puntingdaveuk

This has always been a bit of a fantasy of mine too. One girl in each arm and some champagne. Lots of bubbles and some fun. Keen to know too, especially in Leicester.

Offline MajorPayne

Northampton - check out this link for Jacuzzi option

External Link/Members Only

Offline Dipper

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I recall reading somewhere that Bubbles (not sure whether Derby or Nottingham) provide this service, as one of the guys wrote in his review that one of the girls joined him in the jacuzzi. AFAIR FS is not on the menu at Bubbles.

I will monitor this thread and if there is enough interest, will make it into an ongoing thread and add it to the East Midlands list.

Online badsin

Bubbles Derby definitely had a jacuzzi, whether it's still there I have no idea. I remember getting Dani in there once or twice :hi:

Offline Dipper

Bubbles Derby definitely had a jacuzzi, whether it's still there I have no idea. I remember getting Dani in there once or twice :hi:

Was it ok? The place seems to get more bad press than good here, and is also expensive considering no FS.

Offline allross

Sala Thai in Leicester has a very nice Sauna/Jacuzzi and some of the ladies may join you in jacuzzi- unlikely to get FS there though.

Thai Bath house on St James street in Leicester offer this I believe- never been there though.

Online badsin

Was it ok? The place seems to get more bad press than good here, and is also expensive considering no FS.

At the time, around 15 years ago it was fine. I haven't been in that time to make comment. Danni, lovely mixed race girl, who was a finalist in Miss Nude Great Britain :hi:

Offline Robin Hood1

Bubbles in Derby has a double jacuzzi, which is great fun i went a few weeks back, lovely.

Offline Dipper

Bubbles in Derby has a double jacuzzi, which is great fun i went a few weeks back, lovely.

Stick a review up.

How did it go?

Offline Logamimo

I've had an assisted jacuzi at Tingles in Stoke but it was a few years ago so don't know if its still on offer. The format was girl runs tub, strips and gets in with you for a bit of rub a dub, quite erotic fondeling a nice pair of soapy tits and pussy  :wacko: We get out of tub, she dries me off, quick massage and then bang her on the end of the couch. All good fun  :thumbsup:

Offline mega

Sala Thai in Leicester has a very nice Sauna/Jacuzzi and some of the ladies may join you in jacuzzi- unlikely to get FS there though.

Thai Bath house on St James street in Leicester offer this I believe- never been there though.

If you have difficulty located the Thai Bath house; the establishment is the New Thai House as in the link below which lists assisted jacuzzi

Offline Charliehutton

Room 2 at Massage Northampton has a jacuzzi. I've never used it as I always stick to half an hour, and there'd barely be time to fill it. 45 minutes might be enough, though, for which you'd pay £90 all-inclusive.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

If you have difficulty located the Thai Bath house; the establishment is the New Thai House as in the link below which lists assisted jacuzzi

Their website is asking for problems with the authorities. In the comments section it has published a comment about a guy getting a blow job during his visit. Maybe plan a visit before they get one?

Offline mega

Their website is asking for problems with the authorities. In the comments section it has published a comment about a guy getting a blow job during his visit. Maybe plan a visit before they get one?

They have changed their name to Montra Massage External Link/Members Only. Clearly all previous comments can be disregarded!   :D

Under New Management who I am sure won't allow anything untoward!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 08:49:53 pm by mega »

Offline Thecunninglinguist

They have changed their name to Montra Massage External Link/Members Only. Clearly all previous comments can be disregarded!   :D

Maybe you should remind them to delete their old site then. Same address, same phone number. Just gives an excuse to visit?

Offline Itsnotshy

Not full service but Bubbles in Nottingham have a jacuzzi in the red room. All the girls there have got in with me and cuddled., which is nice.
Monica, Zoe, Bella and Nikita are especially good when wet.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 12:03:13 am by Itsnotshy »

Offline michael.fannymore

Never been, but am sure this place does it in Sandiacre External Link/Members Only
Also has pics of the rooms with the baths in them

Offline smithyjon

I visited last week. FS still very much on the menu and I had a decent time, but much more expensive than it was the last time I visited! Review to follow.

Offline Dipper

I visited last week. FS still very much on the menu and I had a decent time, but much more expensive than it was the last time I visited! Review to follow.

Nice place by the look of it. So what’s the usual procedure, bit of rub a dub in the tub ,then onto the bed for a shag?   :D

Offline smithyjon

Nice place by the look of it. So what’s the usual procedure, bit of rub a dub in the tub ,then onto the bed for a shag?   :D

Just posted my review, but 1 hour massage, shared jacuzzi, OWO and FS for £155 (should have been £160).

Online Baz36

Bit off topic, but yeah sharing jacuzzi has always been something id like to do... does anyone know any hotels in the mids that has jacuzzi in the rooms??