Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anything !! (What to do? She says she'll do for my b'day)  (Read 1321 times)

Offline Doormatt

Been seeing a SP for 4-5years now. Last week I told her it was my birthday next month and asked what does SHE like to do. The response was ANYTHING.
We've done toys, strap on , dildos, vibrators, dress up, tie up on me not her..blindfold, .. fucked her, fingered her arse, 69, cob, facial , I've bought her clothes and boots , threesomes with her friend but not lezzie.
What do I ask her for as my birthday present?
Anything is a bit overwhelming, where do I start with that?
How do I make a decision?
What do I want in an hour's session?
Any ideas?
Big "five O" and want a great memory.
Think filming is out of the question.
I know this sounds a bit stupid having just read what I've written but I'm facing a blank page and need to write a book if you get the metaphore.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Could thy marrying her?, that would  put a stoip to all those activites you know:!...

Offline azzman99

Obviously ass to mouth

and then some pissing on her face and in mouth

preferably whilst shopping in Tesco

Offline The0neAnd0nly

I've done it with civives in my time but never with a SP - my answer would be "fake pull her."

Agree to meet in a bar or whatever at a certain time and play it out like you've never met each other before. If shes a lot better looking then you, you will get off on the looks people and guys especially will give you wondering how you managed to get a date with her.

If shes willing to exclude the "date" time from the meet before you plough her could be memorable. I've had some fantastic sex sessions on the back of this before. Good luck and let us know what you decide!

P.s - just dont get EAS lol

Offline Steely Dan

Tromboning? A trip to Kestrels LHR (google it). Sploshing? Soapy Massage? A remote controlled vibe like the chaturbate girls have? A slippery body2body massage with genuine Nuru Massage gel? Get your shins kicked?

Maybe a cuckold type MMF.  (You get to watch me fuck her). Tell me where to turn up - here to support you in your time of need.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2021, 11:27:49 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

Offline Payyourwaymate

Offline norwichfunseeker

A free session for all your mates on UKP!

Fixed that for you! ;-)

Offline punter6199

Spit in her mouth and face and then tell her to do it to you it's so dirty but feels so good.

Offline geostorm1

Tie her up, blindfold her and use some toys on her, magic wand, anal plugs, and use a flogger and cane and goto town on her arse.

If you're not into BDSM, maybe let her use a toy on your arse, or peg you.

If that's not up your street, try some role play.

Offline Jayj

Trip out to the countryside find a quiet corner maybe a lake or river have a swim then as your both drying in the warm summer sun make love together.

Offline Arfa2stroke

Go to urban dictionary.com
Type in “dirty” then your first name.
Do the description(s)

« Last Edit: July 03, 2021, 06:26:48 am by Arfa2stroke »

Offline Home Alone

Do the description(s)
In my case, would typing in "dirty Home" mean she'd clean my flat for me. :unknown:

Oh, you mean my the name my parents gave me when they registered my birth? OK, I see!  ;) :lol:
« Last Edit: July 03, 2021, 06:51:34 am by Home Alone »

Offline signy

Trip out to the countryside find a quiet corner maybe a lake or river have a swim then as your both drying in the warm summer sun make love together.

This every time. Followed by a nice naked picnic, and sex again to finish, maybe with some food play if there are any leftovers.

Offline lillythesavage

Been seeing a SP for 4-5years now. Last week I told her it was my birthday next month and asked what does SHE like to do. The response was ANYTHING.
We've done toys, strap on , dildos, vibrators, dress up, tie up on me not her..blindfold, .. fucked her, fingered her arse, 69, cob, facial , I've bought her clothes and boots , threesomes with her friend but not lezzie.
Any ideas?
I know this sounds a bit stupid having just read what I've written but I'm facing a blank page and need to write a book if you get the metaphore.

5 years lol, I would want something completely different for my Birthday, as in a different woman/women and a completely new memorable experience.

Offline houseboot

Five years?

How about trying the ..... "Wife experience" ..... with her.

You arrive with chocolates and flowers saying, "Hello darling"

She says, "I've got a headache. Your dinner's in the oven"

Later, she lies on the bed with her legs jammed together.

You beg and cry ..... check AW on your phone and say, "I'm just popping out for an hour".

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Offline petermisc

If you were trying to tell her that you were going to give her a "present" of doing anything she wants on YOUR birthday, (a) that sounds decidedly fluffy, and (b) she could well have taken it as you asking her what would she be prepared to do for you (which sounds decidedly unfluffy).

The time to ask what SHE likes to do is on HER birthday.
Its your birthday, time to do what YOU want, and she has basically said she is prepared to do anything you want. 
If you don't know what you want, I doubt anyone else on here is going to know.

Offline Slow grinder

Fucking in a field is brilliant.... fucking close to a public footpath is wonderful....fucking where blokes go Cottaging and let them watch you is excellent fun.... dogging (never done that)... or for me what is a great thrill, fucking in a multistory carpark...... any of these try.

Offline Doormatt

You guys are cracking me up.
Plenty of ideas there.
I'll make some plans and let you know.
Like the idea of picking her up in a bar / coffee shop .. Her in a long coat and just lingerie underneath.take her back to hers ,tie her up and use a multitude of toys on her, and fuck her arse. Cob, me get dressed and untie her at the last minute before I go leaving her naked on the floor.
Simple pleasures!

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Fucking in a field is brilliant.... fucking close to a public footpath is wonderful....fucking where blokes go Cottaging and let them watch you is excellent fun.... dogging (never done that)... or for me what is a great thrill, fucking in a multistory carpark...... any of these try.

Have done all of those not in recent times but great Fun all the same espcially at Stansted car park when my then GF came back after a few weeks abroad, just had a simple dress on, no undies or bra kicked of her shoes naked in the back seat, (large german  estate wagon) at it in Ten seconds i'm already loaded with pre cum she wqas dripping wet!! Good old days:))

Offline Drayki

Work out how much cash you’ve spent on her over the years including gifts, and politely ask her for a freebie, If she says no, fuck her off and spend your hard earned cash on another brass  :lol:

Offline Charlie Chalk

Do the description(s)
dirty charlie
When you take a huge shit in a tube sock and beat someone with the sock filled with poop.

Don’t think I’ll be suggesting that to any WG anytime soon…

Offline Colston36

Any ideas?

Get her to piss in your gob? Bring a girlfriend and drown you?

Online FiveKnuckles

maybe I'm boring.  cook my Sunday roast  :lol:

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
dirty charlie
When you take a huge shit in a tube sock and beat someone with the sock filled with poop.

Don’t think I’ll be suggesting that to any WG anytime soon…

:lol: :lol: dying  :lol: :lol:

Offline stevedave

Get her to pay you for tbr hour.

You say filming is out of the question, but she said ANYTHING.

Is she tacitly suggesting you can bareback her  :unknown: I'd presume not but ANYTHING is a very, very broad spectrum!