Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ID requested for booking  (Read 2198 times)

Offline mrfishyfoo

I agree 100%.   

Funny though, I have only ever walked away from 2 or 3 WG's, who were not as advertised (Grossly misrepresented) and then last week, turned down an absolute stunning young lady who just looked too young and frightened the life out of me, she had no ID, so I walked.  I was actually proud of myself.  I did mention it to a plod that I know, who is also a punter.

Review would be appreciated MrW so we know who to avoid.  :hi: :hi:

Offline Widescreen

She came from an ad on Craigslist and is not a WG, if you know what I mean....

Offline Moby Dick

Did your punting PLOD pal fill his boots?
I agree 100%.   

Funny though, I have only ever walked away from 2 or 3 WG's, who were not as advertised (Grossly misrepresented) and then last week, turned down an absolute stunning young lady who just looked too young and frightened the life out of me, she had no ID, so I walked.  I was actually proud of myself.  I did mention it to a plod that I know, who is also a punter.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Hi UKP,

I’ve been to a few massage places over the last year but have decided it’s time to jump in the deep end and book a full punt.

I’ve contacted a few girls I like the look of throughout the UK (I travel for work) and one of them has asked that I send a copy of my ID ahead of meeting for their safety.

Is this normal practise?

Thanks,

Meth00
No it is not. I would move on to the next SP.