Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: how do girls get the work if they don't have a phone number or answer messages  (Read 719 times)

MrArmagh

maybe I'm getting a bit old or I need to go to an eyesight test again.

but girls on AW, they don't have a phone number listed and either don't read your AW message or don't reply. how do they expect to get work?

Offline lewisjones23

punters who already have her number

if a new profile then probably a private gallery scam

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

but girls on AW, they don't have a phone number listed and either don't read your AW message or don't reply. how do they expect to get work?

Why worry about it, let them get on with it. Book ones that do have a phone number or do answer messages.

Offline Murray Mint

Perhaps they don't like the way you word your A/W request, or maybe they're so busy they don't need to reply! Who knows?.....

I dislike the A/W booking system intensely, so never use it. Unless the SP has a phone number or private email address displayed, I just move on.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider

If they don't have a phone number listed then they should be checking their messages more often...simple. If they've read the message and not replied...it's just bloody rude (most of the time...there have been occasions where I just delete the message).

MrArmagh

that's it, its just rude.

but for anyone you can log into AW and go to show all Correspondence and you can see who's even read your messages.

External Link/Members Only

MrArmagh

Perhaps they don't like the way you word your A/W request, or maybe they're so busy they don't need to reply! Who knows?.....

I dislike the A/W booking system intensely, so never use it. Unless the SP has a phone number or private email address displayed, I just move on.

I hate that booking system, I get more response just messaging or phoning the girl looking to book in.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
that's it, its just rude.

but for anyone you can log into AW and go to show all Correspondence and you can see who's even read your messages.

External Link/Members Only
Yes, most of the time it's just rude. Other times, the messages are so stupid that they don't warrant a response.

Offline HarryZZ

They're all different and they don't all just ignore messages, but we have to understand the mindset of a WG, they're effectively on £100-£150 an hour, if they were a solicitor they'd be cramming as many of their working hours with chargeable clients, some prossies will be happy with covering their costs and making a few quid, if they already have plenty of bookings they're not bothered.

Offline Home Alone

I know you should never assume, OP, but if your alias is indicative of the part of the UK in which you live, then you also need to factor in the basic rules of Supply & Demand.

Unfortunately, you're in a bit of a punting 'desert', compared with those of us who punt in places like, London, Manchester and along the M62 corridor, to name just three.

I say this as someone who visited Belfast for a short holiday last autumn. In addition to all the traditional tourist sights, I'd hoped to fit in a punt while I was over. But it proved impossible to hook up with any WG who attracted me enough to book her  in Belfast on the dates I was in town. :angry:

I was sorry about that, but it may well be a fact of life for punters in N. Ireland.