Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stacie of Thornaby  (Read 3494 times)

Offline mrsaxon

Hi,
Can anyone give any info or feedback on her service?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Cheers
MS

Offline sesalovdarlo

Yea, her teeth are fucking horrendous mate. Finger nails were manky also. House is discreet enough as u go through the back. Ok blowjob but id save your cash mate.

Probably an ex user

Offline leedstony

Yea, her teeth are fucking horrendous mate. Finger nails were manky also. House is discreet enough as u go through the back. Ok blowjob but id save your cash mate.

Probably an ex user

Not seen her myself, put off by pictures a similar description posted previously, but it does make you wonder how she has 60+ positive feedbacks? Even if some are from punters who only have a rating of 1 or 2.

Offline sesalovdarlo

Did not check her feedback. Strange how they all have fb left only from stacie.

Offline johno36

I thought she gave a really good BJ. Did not notice the teeth

Offline sesalovdarlo

I thought she gave a really good BJ. Did not notice the teeth

Was her fingers and toe nails that put me off. As I like a nice polished or pedicured/manicured set of nails. Hers were brittle and dirty  :vomit:

Offline mrsaxon

Sounds like one to avoid then, cheers lads!

Offline shooie

Someone must have visited Stacie by now.
Found myself with an hour to spare so I phoned her a few weeks back.
Her telephone manner is a bit negative. She kept saying read details on AW.  A real friendly lady  :(
So I said byee and hung up.

Offline shooie

Opps.
Looks like there have been a few lines of feedback about Stacie.  For some reason they didn't appear when I posted.

Bottom line is... It looks like Stacie is one to avoid, unless your desperate that is, or you like a bit of "rough"..
To each there own I guess.

Offline sesalovdarlo

Telling you not to fall for anything. Her finger nails and toe nails are all brittle like which eat nails. This is usually a sign of a methadone user

Offline Dimond dave

Offline Yuppie

Had a 15min punt. Wouldn't go back at all. Wasn't a bad Blow job. Not deepthroat at all mind. Flat wasn't bad lol

Offline shooie

SW1975

Any other recommendations in Stockton/Thornaby please chaps??? Its a punting desert theres just nothing of note  :(

Falsers57

Josie is quite good bit on the large size massive knockers

Offline Spartacus123

I've heard good things about Jess, yet to manage an appointment though

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only