Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sandraa Wembley  (Read 1136 times)

4 review(s) for HotSandraa (1 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline Wozel

External Link/Members Only

After reading her first review and looking at the pics I thought I need to stick the Captain in her.

Coms: called her and she answered straight away, confirmed the services , £120 for the hour and £30 for Anal. Agreed for 21:00.

Location: won’t write too much on this Ashe she told me she was moving to Haringey. The location is not car friendly. Had to park 5 minutes walk away and got lucky with the parking. Then you have to call her and wait and it’s a student accommodation and there are shit loads of CCTV inside the building.

The Lady: its her, she is the one in the pics and by Lord, she has a cracking body. Tits are fake but one of the best I’ve seen and the ass is good, not a bubble butt contender but still goooood.

The Action: started off with some DFK and the OWO , DFK didn’t last long but the OWO was very good, no teeth just pure suction, she was on the floor and I was on a chair. Told her after 5 mins to get on the bed, started to suck her pussy but after 2-3 mins she told me I was doing it too hard, sucked on the tots and she said the same, told her to get me a condom and then asked her pussy or ass first, she said pussy and then stuck in my ass, so I obliged and stuck in her ass after pumping her in pussy for like 30 seconds as I just wanted to fuck that sweet ass, fucked her ass in probone and I didn’t last as long as I would have liked too.

Her massage wasn’t all that and then after some chatting round 2 , more OWO and then fucked her pussy in mish, at this point took the advantage and did some DFK and then had her legs on my shoulders and pumped away. It felt soooooo good.

She has lovely skin and at no point did she have any bad odours coming from her. There is only one thing I have to say, she says she is Polish but I got this feeling that she was Turkish, I might be wrong but ........ anyways she told me that she was here for another 2-e weeks and then she will be going back but will then come back again. Good punt, £150 spent but with anal it’s worth it.

Will I return....... Yes!!!!!

Online last_days_of_logan

Called her up...she is a very VERY nice young girl

One little problem......she is not fully NBA but she is weary of the implications of seeing black guys.

So she isnt racially biased simply because of skin color...she just doesnt like big dicks. she cannot handle them.

so if you are hung you may get refused or limited/modified service (black or white  i would imagine)

Offline ars.mav

Thanks for the review..she looks amazing in pic..HL'd