Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese in Bishops Stortford  (Read 1337 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4686757) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Tricky59

Well the search for a new new Laime continues, hurry back Laime!
After trying a couple in Harlow, I once more returned to sample the delights of whoever was in Bishops Stortford for that week, (the previous week was cancelled due to a number of poor reviews a new girl was receiving. The Madam advised me that a new girl was now in place and would I care to visit, ok dumb question and so I met 'Anti' real name Li Yeung a 34yr old with a ten year old son back in China. Now Anti is definitely not my type, facially only a 4 out of ten (IMHO), she is very tall at 5' 9", skinny with no boobs to speak of but lovely and responsive nipples. She doesn't stop talking in a strange Chinese/English mix (barely understand a word she says, but very giggly.
But this is where things definitely changed for the better, she gave a great BJ licking, sucking both balls and shaft then we changed places and I munched her out for an extended period of time, her juices flowed and she was obviously excited, went straight into mish but she  insisted on having both legs high up towards her chest, moved my arms to hold them down close to her chest, she was literally bent over double and once we both got comfortable I pumped away to a point when I knew she came because I actually felt her vaginal muscles contracting on my cock, I've never felt this, so strongly, before with anyone else.
Will I see her again, absolutely.
Obviously the girl in the photos are not the girl(s) that you will see. If you do not like the girl then just walk away, (I have only done so once)!
External Link/Members Only
ps sometimes they will offer two girls at CM23

Offline Tricky59

Well the search for a new new Laime continues, hurry back Laime!
After trying a couple in Harlow, I once more returned to sample the delights of whoever was in Bishops Stortford for that week, (the previous week was cancelled due to a number of poor reviews a new girl was receiving. The Madam advised me that a new girl was now in place and would I care to visit, ok dumb question and so I met 'Anti' real name Li Yeung a 34yr old with a ten year old son back in China. Now Anti is definitely not my type, facially only a 4 out of ten (IMHO), she is very tall at 5' 9", skinny with no boobs to speak of but lovely and responsive nipples. She doesn't stop talking in a strange Chinese/English mix (barely understand a word she says, but very giggly.
But this is where things definitely changed for the better, she gave a great BJ licking, sucking both balls and shaft then we changed places and I munched her out for an extended period of time, her juices flowed and she was obviously excited, went straight into mish but she  insisted on having both legs high up towards her chest, moved my arms to hold them down close to her chest, she was literally bent over double and once we both got comfortable I pumped away to a point when I knew she came because I actually felt her vaginal muscles contracting on my cock, I've never felt this, so strongly, before with anyone else.
Will I see her again, absolutely.
Obviously the girl in the photos are not the girl(s) that you will see. If you do not like the girl then just walk away, (I have only done so once)!
ps sometimes they will offer two girls at CM23

Anti is now in Harlow CM20 2JE this week

Offline suresh

Is this the same place as Laime's?

Offline Tricky59

Is this the same place as Laime's?

YES

Does Laime still keep in contact with you? I know she had a number of clients on her WhatsApp for when she returns to the UK.