Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CIMberlycurves - Cambridge outcall  (Read 831 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5802190) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Foxtail17

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

2 hour outcall to my hotel. Outcall only.

Paid £270

Age given as 48, I would say 50+.

Definitely the lady in the pictures.
Attractive, busty, curvy MILF. Great boobs and a lovely chunky arse. Pic are quite accurate.

Comms were good via AW and phone on the day.

Services: DFK, OWO, CIM, RO, Penetration.

CC is an outgoing northern lass, very forward and likable, good personality and sense of humour.

We started with some slow and very DFK as we disrobed each other, I hot a good caress of her lovely, soft boobs and very stiff nipples while she rubbed my cock through my boxers.
Once naked we were onto the bed for more DFK.
I could not keep my hands of her tits, and she seemed to like her nips being tweaked hard.
She started to gently wank me as my fingers found her very wet pussy, she got very vocal as I rubbed her clit with fingers in both her pussy and ass.
I then decided I wanted to taste her pussy so got my tongue in there, very wet and clean, again with a finger up her ass. She made the right noises, shuddered so maybe she came.

She then decided to start OWO. My goodness this lady is skilled, I felt harder and hornier than I have in many a long day. Lots of saliva dribbled, licking, sucking, and ball play had me on edge several times.
I needed to release so condom on and into CG. The sight of her boobs bouncing was tremendous and it wasn’t long before I filled the bag.

Lots of cuddling, kissing and chat before a second round which was similar to before but had her giving me a tit wank before a lovely gentle HJ had me cumming hard.

If you like an enthusiastic, skilled, curvy and busty MILF then you will not go far wrong with this lady.