Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloe_Xxo Watford  (Read 900 times)

3 review(s) for Chloe-x-x (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline thundercrackerxx

External Link/Members Only

£80 for 30 mins.

Not a bad looking girl, quite pretty and very friendly and welcoming.
We lay on the bed for a cuddle and grope before she started sucking my cock. Though the cock sucking would only last a few seconds at a time in between constant spitting allover my cock to wank it off. I know a bit of spit is needed for lube but it was far too much and I find spit quite gross really.
On to the sex (mish) and it was fine though she didn't seem overly enthusiastic and before long had to stop due to trouble with her hip. We switch to doggy to make it more comfortable for her but it was at this point the whiff from down below hit me. She also still had trouble with her hip then had to stop to go for a wee! After this the mood was totally killed so I just wanked myself off onto her tits.

Nice girl but doesn't seem suited to this job. Poor hygiene down below, can't handle many positions due to hip problems and generally a meh experience.

Offline Billy no mates

Thanks for the review, she crops up close to me from time to time, will avoid.

Offline Bornslippy

she needs a hip replacement? was she slim and toned? Although not interested if her hygiene is bad. I always make sure i am as fresh a possible. a working girl should always do the same. brings back memories of Mary69.....oh my god totally put me off vaginas.

Offline thundercrackerxx

She is slim but not toned. Doesn't look like she works out but naturally slim.